Hermes Kelly 28 in Vert de Gris

I just got offered K28 Retourne in Vert de Gris and am going through a hard time deciding!!! I wanted a classic neutral like gold, black, etoupe but seeing so much good things about VDG is making me indecisive. Is it a color that matches everything?

Reactions: Luny_94
I just got offered K28 Retourne in Vert de Gris and am going through a hard time deciding!!! I wanted a classic neutral like gold, black, etoupe but seeing so much good things about VDG is making me indecisive. Is it a color that matches everything?
Hi dear... have you got this colour combination? If yes, mind sharing the photo with me? My SA might got this colour offer to me too...

Reactions: Lucyluv818
Hi dear... have you got this colour combination? If yes, mind sharing the photo with me? My SA might got this colour offer to me too...
Thanks to all the helpful advice I got from here and VdG in person is such a stunning beauty that I could not say no to, so I took her home. I fell in love with her so much!! Attached the links below with photos I posted in other thread here. (Hope I did it right and you can see them.)

I think you’ll love it as well.

Thanks to all the helpful advice I got from here and VdG in person is such a stunning beauty that I could not say no to, so I took her home. I fell in love with her so much!! Attached the links below with photos I posted in other thread here. (Hope I did it right and you can see them.)

Nice to know you love the colour!
But I didn't see any attachment here:giggle:

Reactions: Lucyluv818
I am so in love with my new Kelly 28 in Vert de Gris Togo with ghw! It changes in the different lights but usually seems a dark grey or almost black. The green is subtle. I love greens, greys and blues, and this is lovely paired with those colors. It is my first bag in Togo leather - so soft! I feel very lucky to have this beauty in my collection! (the Twilly is Bride de Cour - very elegant. My SA is amazing!)

Attachments

• Kelly28Vdg2.jpg
    Kelly28Vdg2.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 268
  • Kelly28VdG.jpg
    Kelly28VdG.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 266
  • Kelly28Twilly2.jpg
    Kelly28Twilly2.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 261
  • Kelly28Vdg3.jpg
    Kelly28Vdg3.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 256
I am so in love with my new Kelly 28 in Vert de Gris Togo with ghw! It changes in the different lights but usually seems a dark grey or almost black. The green is subtle. I love greens, greys and blues, and this is lovely paired with those colors. It is my first bag in Togo leather - so soft! I feel very lucky to have this beauty in my collection! (the Twilly is Bride de Cour - very elegant. My SA is amazing!)
Love your twilly and VdG combo! Your choice of twilly makes it even more elegant!
I just got this offer recently and I’m feeling the same way: my K28 Togo in VdG is growing on me. I originally wanted a classic neutral like Noir or Gold, but I am very glad that I took Vert de Gris instead. It’s such a fun color and very special. It goes well with most colors, too. I love this color.