Hermes Kelly 28 in Vert de Gris

So I’ve put my name down for this colorway same size and hardware and second guessing myself - I returned a vert amande Constance and now has a credit !

Vert Amande is beautiful! I was offered VA in a B35, but I’ve been waiting for Vert de Gris for about 5 years now, so I declined the VA and have been keeping my eyes on the prize.

Hope we get our bags soon!! I think the B is much more functional than a C anyhow (my opinion, of course).

• Love
Reactions: am2022
Green is my favorite color. Having said that, VdG is my absolute HG Hermes color (preferable in GHW). It is a bit chameleon looking gray or green depending on lighting. I think GHW brings out more of the green tone. I would definitely check this out if you love the green/gray family.

My podium order was a B30 in these exact specs. A K28 would be just as darling. Good luck deciding!
Is vert de marquis more green that vert de Gris. Sometimes they look so similar. I am also deliberating one these gel.

I got my first hermes bag!!! A Birkin 35 Vert de Gris Epsom with GHW. My SA is so nice to offer me the options. The other one is a dark brown (Meil) Birkin 35 Togo with GHW. I love the VDG very much (first sight love) though I thought my first Birkin bag should be togo. The VDG looks grey in the shop. And when I see it under the sunlight at home, it looks more green. So glad to see this thread here. I think I made a good choice!!

I got my first hermes bag!!! A Birkin 35 Vert de Gris Epsom with GHW. My SA is so nice to offer me the options. The other one is a dark brown (Meil) Birkin 35 Togo with GHW. I love the VDG very much (first sight love) though I thought my first Birkin bag should be togo. The VDG looks grey in the shop. And when I see it under the sunlight at home, it looks more green. So glad to see this thread here. I think I made a good choice!!
Congrats! Would love to see pictures if you feel comfortable posting as we haven’t seen much of this color yet!

Reactions: sasasa1990
That is a beautiful Birkin. Normally I would find a 35 too big and heavy, and I would usually want a different leather, but Epsom keeps this bag lightweight and looks wonderful in this color! I would have snapped it up too!