Hermes Kelly 28 in Vert de Gris

kmcarmen1225

Sep 4, 2020
Hello, my SA has just offered me a K28 in Vert de Gris (GHW) and I'm still debating. It doesn't seem to be a very popular color so there aren't many high quality pics online. When I do find some, they all look VERY DIFFERENT! Sometimes it's more green and sometimes it's dark grey and sometimes even black. If you do have a bag (esp a kelly) in VdG, can you please share what you think? Or even post some pictures of you carrying it? Any regrets? I'll definitely take it if it leans towards dark grey but if it is mostly 'military' green, I'd not go for it as I'm not a big fan of green.GHW is very attractive though as it is hard according to my SA. Any input from you would be much appreciated! :smile:

Green is my favorite color. Having said that, VdG is my absolute HG Hermes color (preferable in GHW). It is a bit chameleon looking gray or green depending on lighting. I think GHW brings out more of the green tone. I would definitely check this out if you love the green/gray family.

My podium order was a B30 in these exact specs. A K28 would be just as darling. Good luck deciding!

Green is my favorite color. Having said that, VdG is my absolute HG Hermes color (preferable in GHW). It is a bit chameleon looking gray or green depending on lighting. I think GHW brings out more of the green tone. I would definitely check this out if you love the green/gray family.

My podium order was a B30 in these exact specs. A K28 would be just as darling. Good luck deciding!
Thanks! You're right about the very interesting changes in colors depending on lighting, and that's why i can't quite work out whether I will really love it from the pictures I've found online. Will definitely check it out. ;)

Spicy tuna did you get your birkin yet?
Would love to see !