Hermes Kelly 28 in Vert de Gris

Love your twilly and VdG combo! Your choice of twilly makes it even more elegant!
I just got this offer recently and I’m feeling the same way: my K28 Togo in VdG is growing on me. I originally wanted a classic neutral like Noir or Gold, but I am very glad that I took Vert de Gris instead. It’s such a fun color and very special. It goes well with most colors, too. I love this color.
Thank you so much for the nice compliment! It is all my SA, she has lovely taste and instincts about what will look good on me. I had not seen the VdG color in person before the bag offer, and can say I am really loving it! It is my first Kelly so I am starting my adventure with the 'new to me' bag structure! I am loving this color as a wonderful neutral that seems to go with almost everything. Yay!

VdG is amazing. Best neutral. Perfection beyond. If you can get it, i highly recommend. I swoon over my new Vert de Gris bag. I thought my gold Togo Kelly and black noir Kelly were the ultimate neutral HG bags. I looooove my new Vert de Gris. ❤
Is there a Twilly you recommend for the K28 in Vert de Gris for the spring/summer time? I have a great one for evenings or fall/winter but not sure what to pair with it for the spring summer. Any advice would be appreciated! Thank you!

Reactions: AnEyefortheBest
It’s truly the best color. Such a neutral but extra fab - because not what everyone else has- works with summery dresses and black / white winter. I’m beyond in love. I’ve never posted pictures here but will post my Feb/ March 2021 beauty B25… from my dear friend who helped advise me and we picked together. She’s the truly best. ❤️ Will reveal my B not her xx Happy hunting and this is beyond the best.

Attachments

• 9E9DAFA5-11B6-4D89-B36C-2CCE04E27279.jpeg
    9E9DAFA5-11B6-4D89-B36C-2CCE04E27279.jpeg
    223.7 KB · Views: 184
Is there a Twilly you recommend for the K28 in Vert de Gris for the spring/summer time? I have a great one for evenings or fall/winter but not sure what to pair with it for the spring summer. Any advice would be appreciated! Thank you!
Just seeing your question now. When i see one- I’ll def keep you posted. I love love love my new white plume scarf but not sure it comes in twilly - it’s a fun one