Share your 2021 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wow rose shocking! do you know whether it's PHW or GHW?
Sorry I almost missed this as I wasn’t tagged. I didn’t ask past the color and leather as I have no interest in it, this is what I normally do anyway. I did not ask to view, as it is apparently BN clingfilmed, out of consideration for the eventual buyer. So no pics to share here. :amuse:

Sorry I almost missed this as I wasn’t tagged. I didn’t ask past the color and leather as I have no interest in it, this is what I normally do anyway. I did not ask to view, as it is apparently BN clingfilmed, out of consideration for the eventual buyer. So no pics to share here. :amuse:
No prob! thanks for your response, I will wait to see if my local boutique receives anything in that color it's one of my favs!!!

Reactions: periogirl28
What was the final decision? Yay or nay? I share your hesitations when I was offered a K28 retourne in vert marquis. I did take her home and she is currently the favorite child. Green with grey undertones do make wonderful neutrals. The decision was easier for me since I have other neutrals in my collection, but I can totally understand the struggle if it’s your first neutral and the itch to get the more popular neutrals is strong. Sharing a pic with her. :smile:View attachment 5065861
Love your Vert Marquis and the way you styled it. Very chic and elegant.

After receiving advice & good reviews on VdG from here and my SA’s recommendations, I ended up taking her home with me! (Yay!) She’s truly a beauty when I saw her in store. The color changes in different lighting which is very unique. I also originally wanted a Vert Amande but VDG is growing on me. My SA recommended this color’s specialty and said classic neutrals will never be discontinued but I may not come across this piece again if I pass on it. So, I had to take it home!! But, so far I’m beyond happy with the decision!! 1600F381-D239-47B1-9551-3FBFB75DC31D.png57F74DA8-FB6E-4456-85E4-EF2D2BB37EAB.png

Love your Vert Marquis and the way you styled it. Very chic and elegant.

After receiving advice & good reviews on VdG from here and my SA’s recommendations, I ended up taking her home with me! (Yay!) She’s truly a beauty when I saw her in store. The color changes in different lighting which is very unique. I also originally wanted a Vert Amande but VDG is growing on me. My SA recommended this color’s specialty and said classic neutrals will never be discontinued but I may not come across this piece again if I pass on it. So, I had to take it home!! But, so far I’m beyond happy with the decision!! View attachment 5066197View attachment 5066198
Congrats! The bag looks lovely on you. :smile: vdg is very much a chameleon

• Love
Reactions: MissApple
Status
Not open for further replies.