Share your 2021 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on your bag! This is gorgeous! I am exactly in your shoes my current request is for a vert amande as well but I think I’ve only been seeing them in Epsom so I was debating if I should also go for vert de gris but I haven’t been able to see a true representation of the color! Would you say it’s more green? Some pics make it look like khaki green which I don’t like as much but it looks so rich here
Thanks!!
I love Vert Amande but like you mentioned, I’ve only seen this color in Sellier this year.
So Vert de Gris is a very interesting color which I don’t think any photo can really capture the true representation of it because the color does change in different lightings. It looks like dark khaki green to me in natural light but looks gray indoor. Posting some photos I look in store to help you compare. Btw I also found the stitching on VdG very special as it somehow looks like a contrast stitching.

12BE7B78-1754-48D1-9444-10BE87959C49.png

32185E16-AF24-4531-A585-BA5FABCA7084.jpeg

Kelly pochette rose sakura - phw

I am still deciding because I actually want B25 or K25 in RS.
Should I say Yes or No?
Do you want a KP? If yes, I would take it since it is a color you like and they don’t come around too often. Since it doesn’t count as a quota would you still want a B/K in the same color? I have no issue repeating colors I love.

Love your Vert Marquis and the way you styled it. Very chic and elegant.

After receiving advice & good reviews on VdG from here and my SA’s recommendations, I ended up taking her home with me! (Yay!) She’s truly a beauty when I saw her in store. The color changes in different lighting which is very unique. I also originally wanted a Vert Amande but VDG is growing on me. My SA recommended this color’s specialty and said classic neutrals will never be discontinued but I may not come across this piece again if I pass on it. So, I had to take it home!! But, so far I’m beyond happy with the decision!! View attachment 5066197View attachment 5066198
I think you made a fantastic choice! H does color so well, and this is one that will pair with so many outfits! The GHW really suits it, too.

Congrats on your bag! This is gorgeous! I am exactly in your shoes my current request is for a vert amande as well but I think I’ve only been seeing them in Epsom so I was debating if I should also go for vert de gris but I haven’t been able to see a true representation of the color! Would you say it’s more green? Some pics make it look like khaki green which I don’t like as much but it looks so rich here
Hi dear! Found these on IG ( owner tagged) I hope they are helpful :heart:
VDG in Epsom
B2FD67DF-EEAE-4A93-A0A9-80F7CBD6DA70.jpeg690D2673-663C-469C-B214-5FE0E2243B7E.jpeg43DC241E-B3AC-47BF-93EA-C7590B1EDFF4.jpeg

Love your Vert Marquis and the way you styled it. Very chic and elegant.

After receiving advice & good reviews on VdG from here and my SA’s recommendations, I ended up taking her home with me! (Yay!) She’s truly a beauty when I saw her in store. The color changes in different lighting which is very unique. I also originally wanted a Vert Amande but VDG is growing on me. My SA recommended this color’s specialty and said classic neutrals will never be discontinued but I may not come across this piece again if I pass on it. So, I had to take it home!! But, so far I’m beyond happy with the decision!! View attachment 5066197View attachment 5066198
Edit - I'm trying to quote @meluvbags but I'm such a noob, I can't figure out how to do quoting and post pics at the same time :confused1:

I was offered (and took) a VdG B30 in Togo leather earlier this March. I was also on the fence when deciding whether or not to take it - but I'm glad I did, I love it!

It's hard to capture the true color as the shade changes in the light - sometimes just looks grey, otherwise more green - and even then, I've found the shades of green to differ under certain lighting too. It can look khaki at times, but then also a deeper dark green in other lighting. Also customer in the store asked my SA if it was Etain when she saw me trying it (my boutique is fairly small and there aren't any big private rooms for bag viewing).

Attaching a few shots - one with my also new feu lindy 26 and also one with me holding it (that one is a bit blurry because I've cropped it a fair bit!). Hope this helps!

View attachment 5067780
View attachment 5067781
Thanks!!
I love Vert Amande but like you mentioned, I’ve only seen this color in Sellier this year.
So Vert de Gris is a very interesting color which I don’t think any photo can really capture the true representation of it because the color does change in different lightings. It looks like dark khaki green to me in natural light but looks gray indoor. Posting some photos I look in store to help you compare. Btw I also found the stitching on VdG very special as it somehow looks like a contrast stitching.

View attachment 5067892

View attachment 5067895
Hi dear! Found these on IG ( owner tagged) I hope they are helpful :heart:
VDG in Epsom
View attachment 5068291View attachment 5068292View attachment 5068293

my dear tpfers you guys are all so sweet and awesome :heart::heart: thanks so much for all the pics and responses! This is super helpful. It really does resemble etain/VA/khaki in these pics so I feel like I still don’t know 100% what it looks like but I love how they all look lol! It’ll be like 3 bags in one haha. I have etain and VA in my list right now so I think VdG would be perfect too. My SA showed me VdG in an epsom belt to have a sense but I think it comes off more military green in epsom than Togo? Can’t stop staring at these pics, thank you all for sharing :heart:

Do you want a KP? If yes, I would take it since it is a color you like and they don’t come around too often. Since it doesn’t count as a quota would you still want a B/K in the same color? I have no issue repeating colors I love.
I say no. I am not a fan of the bag and if it is not in the specs you want, let it go! Plus you know it will make someone else really happy.
Wow, that's a great offer. I think Rose Sakura is a beautiful color and IMO I would grab it. Pouchette offers are not overly common.
I agree!!,

Thank you very much for your answers. I already said Yesssssss to my SA and I have to wait about 1 month for this KP. I have never put KP in my wish list before that is why I asked. KP is quite new to me but after watching many youtube videos about KP in these 3-4 hours. I would sayy yesss.

Thank you very much for your answers. I already said Yesssssss to my SA and I have to wait about 1 month for this KP. I have never put KP in my wish list before that is why I asked. KP is quite new to me but after watching many youtube videos about KP in these 3-4 hours. I would sayy yesss.
Great choice! I know for me I would've snapped it up with a quickness. Please post pics when you get it.

• Haha
Reactions: cloudyc1oud
Status
Not open for further replies.