Hermès in Italy

Saffynyc

Dec 3, 2018
I am headed to Italy in March and I am trying to land a Hermes black Clemence Evelyne , I was wondering if anybody has been to the boutiques in Italy and saw any Evelynes there ? When I went to the boutique in Lisbon, Portugal I was told by the sales associate that the Evelyne bag is very popular amongst American shoppers especially from New York City. I will be in Venice, Florence, Bologna are in Rome . Meaning is it’s popular bag there ?

I just got back from Italy , I've seen Evelyne on display in Florence, Bologna and Venice... good luck!!
Thank you ! I need to land a black gm in clemance and I will be happy . Orange is after that followed by red ! I wish I could find another bag that works as well as that but I haven’t found one yet . I do wish it had inside pocket but the adjustable strap works wonder for me !!!

Reactions: mcpro
Thank you ! I need to land a black gm in clemance and I will be happy . Orange is after that followed by red ! I wish I could find another bag that works as well as that but I haven’t found one yet . I do wish it had inside pocket but the adjustable strap works wonder for me !!!

I have a bag organizer from maitai for my evelyne and its great. Highly recommend.

How about The jypsiere ?

How you find your bag !!

Can anyone give information if it is possible to get a Birkin in Florence?
Birkin will be hard as SA usually sell quota bags to their local customers first.

However, from another forum a person spent a bit more than 1:1 to score a K32 so you never know! I scored a Lindy 26 in July. The SA wanted me to buy other items before showing the bag to me.

I suggest you can ask SA if they have Birkin in stock before mentioning you are happy to do some spending. Good luck!

Reactions: debykf
Can anyone give information if it is possible to get a Birkin in Florence?
Very interested in this topic. I’m Italian, Florentine actually, but I’m brand new to Hermès, I don’t own any goodies from this store and I’m starting considering to buy my first Kelly or Birkin. My luxury bag’s collection is made of Chanel and LV items but, considering Chanel price increase, my thoughts are going to Hermès. I don’t want to play the H game, don’t want to spend money on items I don’t need to get the bag I want. It should be interesting to know something about the waiting list and how it works. If you have any advice, you are welcome.

Reactions: fatalstar
Hi Everyone,

My husband will be in Rome and Florence for business trip next month. Just wondering that anyone has experience to get B/K there.
Do we need to achieve the min spending before the SA offer to us the bag?

Thank you in advance for recommendation.