Hermès in Italy

I am Italian and have my homestore in Italy as well. From what I experienced in store, in Italy SA's give priority to their local clients. If you are a tourist you will have to spent a considerable amount beforehand that they even consider you for a B/K.
Thank you Leyla1349 for your advice.

May I ask if my husband's friend who is Italian. Will they able to get any B/K without purchase anything from the store? You know men they don't like to play a H game. They are more straight forward. Thank you

Thank you Leyla1349 for your advice.

May I ask if my husband's friend who is Italian. Will they able to get any B/K without purchase anything from the store? You know men they don't like to play a H game. They are more straight forward. Thank you

You can always try it :smile: But just as a heads up: for me it took about 6 months to get the offer of my dream Kelly, while I bought a couple of scarves and homewear that I really enjoy :smile:

Reactions: nonotan
Just wanted to share that I was able to get an Ébène Kelly 32 in Barenia Faubourg mid-May in Florence as a tourist. I live in France but was taking the opportunity to visit Italy around the time lockdown came to end. This may have been an exceptional case since stores had just reopened but I didn’t purchase much else other than a chaîne d’ancre bracelet. It never hurts to ask or try (without having any big expectations of course)!

Last edited:
Just wanted to share that I was able to get an Ébène Kelly 32 in Barenia Faubourg mid-May in Florence as a tourist. I live in France but was taking the opportunity to visit Italy around the time lockdown came to end. This may have been an exceptional case since stores had just reopened but I didn’t purchase much else other than a chaîne d’ancre bracelet. It never hurts to ask or try (without having any big expectations of course)!
Thank you so much for yr advice.

PLEASE help...a friend of mine has set me on the Milan waitlist for a B. Now she has moved to Spain from Milan. Can anybody PM me a nice SA in Milan that i could ask, if i am (still) on the waitlist?
Another question: any SA recommondations for Florence?
THANK YOU SO MUCH

I am so defeated, i think the B dream is over :sad:

Reactions: twinzluvagrl
PLEASE help...a friend of mine has set me on the Milan waitlist for a B. Now she has moved to Spain from Milan. Can anybody PM me a nice SA in Milan that i could ask, if i am (still) on the waitlist?
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Hmmm my understanding was that only the named person can put themselves on the waitlist and that it has to be done in person. How was your friend able to do this?

Reactions: Meta
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Hi, if you are in Florence I would recommend Charolotte, she’s very nice and helpful! I have also been on a waiting list in Florence since June 2020, anyone has any experience in the store? My SA told me I was going to get called around June this year but still nothing :sad:

Reactions: roxytangerine
Hello. May I know, between Venice and Bologna, which H store is bigger? I am looking for stores that have wider selection of leather goods (not necessarily bags) and shoes. Thanks for your insight!

Hello. May I know, between Venice and Bologna, which H store is bigger? I am looking for stores that have wider selection of leather goods (not necessarily bags) and shoes. Thanks for your insight!

Venice probably is bigger as they get a lot more tourists than Bologna. I only know the Bologna store and it is quite small, but I have the best shopping experience out of all luxury boutiques whenever I shop there :smile:

Reactions: Helventara
Venice probably is bigger as they get a lot more tourists than Bologna. I only know the Bologna store and it is quite small, but I have the best shopping experience out of all luxury boutiques whenever I shop there :smile:

Hi! I will be in Bologna next week - are there any changes of me scoring a B/K as a walk in or shouldn’t I even bother? TY so much in advance :smile: I will also visit Venice and Milano and Florence - gonna try my luck in every H store in north Italy probably…

Hi! I will be in Bologna next week - are there any changes of me scoring a B/K as a walk in or shouldn’t I even bother? TY so much in advance :smile: I will also visit Venice and Milano and Florence - gonna try my luck in every H store in north Italy probably…

Probably not that high sadly. I tried that a few years back before building a relationship with a SA there and was told no bag :oh: After building a relationship I got offered my dream bag, but it took a few visits to the boutique. Also: I am Italian and live in the area. I don't know if that chances things.
Generally I would think that there is a higher change in Venice as the boutique is bigger and there are still a lot less tourists in the city than before the pandemic

Probably not that high sadly. I tried that a few years back before building a relationship with a SA there and was told no bag :oh: After building a relationship I got offered my dream bag, but it took a few visits to the boutique. Also: I am Italian and live in the area. I don't know if that chances things.
Generally I would think that there is a higher change in Venice as the boutique is bigger and there are still a lot less tourists in the city than before the pandemic

thank you so much for your honest answer. I am based in Austria but the H store in Vienna is absolutely terrible. They tell you that you are on the waitlist for a B and when you enquire 6 months later they can’t find your name on the list. No joke. So I don’t want to even bother - only as a last resort. I have low expectations regards scoring a B but I will try still :smile:

• Wow
Reactions: HoneyLocks
As my trip to Florence/ Venice is coming up this week - did any of you score a B/K as a Walk in in recent months? I know that my chances are super low, but still wondering if miracles do exist.