**Hermes Chat**

You cannot change anyone’s mind with logic, but I wish other members would simply remember their manners when they disagree. If I put on ignore all the members I found objectionable, the more active threads would make no sense lol

ETA: a brand that sells a bag for four or five figures is gatekeeping. What I don’t understand is why those of us who point this out are considered gatekeepers. At the end of the day, it is just a bag

ETA: it is funny to see the same members who decry H policies of allocating bags, then post on latest H purchases about their delight in a teacup (I’m making that particular example up in my head)
All of this!

My ignore list is now so long that none of the big threads make any sense to me 🤣 - which has freed up a lot of time! I genuinely would have missed the whole lawsuit thread if it were not for the sidebar new post alerts (and yep.... I wish I had!).

My belief is that that particular thread will enter the "batsh*t" thread in the OG forum, if it has not already.

All of this!

My ignore list is now so long that none of the big threads make any sense to me 🤣 - which has freed up a lot of time! I genuinely would have missed the whole lawsuit thread if it were not for the sidebar new post alerts (and yep.... I wish I had!).

My belief is that that particular thread will enter the "batsh*t" thread in the OG forum, if it has not already.
I very intentionally opted not to respond to any of the early comments in that lawsuit thread so have not been alerted to nor seen any of the subsequent posts…phew! I have responded to numerous texts/comments from friends about it however.

I very intentionally opted not to respond to any of the early comments in that lawsuit thread so have not been alerted to nor seen any of the subsequent posts…phew! I have responded to numerous texts/comments from friends about it however.
You are much wiser than I am 🙇‍♀️

I saw the second one somewhere recently in my scrolling and thought it was really beautiful. Self and Self are now discussing the merits of backpacks :lol:
Said self should buy because I haven't seen it in my scrolling.

A friend of mine was thinking to Horizon the second backpack in barenia but after their recent Horizon experience, they said it was too long a wait and too expensive to do a second one :biggrin:

Personally I'm a fan of the first and saw one in navy for a really good price. Thinking whether I should get it, or just save up so that I'm ready when the Bolide of My Dreams™ appears in stores. :thinking:

Is the Kelly 25 vert cypress togo only available in Gold Hardware? I thought that it would look amazing in Palladium 🥹
View attachment 5974404
I believe I saw one in 2019*. I suppose it was just a very limited production.

*It was either a size 25 or 28. I'm referring to my notes for this, which were handwritten at the time, and the "5" looks like it could also be an "8" (...this is why I type all my notes now to avoid the confusion :facepalm::lol:).

I believe I saw one in 2019*. I suppose it was just a very limited production.

*It was either a size 25 or 28. I'm referring to my notes for this, which were handwritten at the time, and the "5" looks like it could also be an "8" (...this is why I type all my notes now to avoid the confusion :facepalm::lol:).
also saw a K28 from 2019 when I googled it. no K25 in palladium from the result

Hermes-Kelly-28-Retourne-Vert-Cypres-Togo-Palladium-Hardware-D.jpg

That second would be outstanding in barenia, seriously hard to exist.

Seize the moment I say because who knows when or if that Bolide will show up and be available. 😎
@textilegirl , I chuckled when I read this bc I thought the exact opposite for @allanrvj :

wait on the backpack bc most likely there will be another for a good price. . . So that you can seize the moment when the bolide shows up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ETA: did none of us buy a bridado?

Last edited:
@textilegirl , I chuckled when I read this bc I thought the exact opposite for @allanrvj :

wait on the backpack bc most likely there will be another for a good price. . . So that you can seize the moment when the bolide shows up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ETA: did none of us buy a bridado?
I was always vaguely tempted by the amazing colors of the bridado (that bright blue!) but reminded myself that I don’t love a backpack…too complicated to access.