**Hermes Chat**

Annoying right? I have thread and also thread starter on ignore and yet there it is in new posts! Of course it's my fault that I have to go LOOK at the wreck and not pass on by to saner places :P
I promised myself I wouldn't click on any reaction alerts, but then I couldn't help myself and now half my morning has evaporated.... For my penance I'll get out my 1960s Piano and put a pic of it up in the Box reference thread later :happydance:

You cannot change anyone’s mind with logic, but I wish other members would simply remember their manners when they disagree. If I put on ignore all the members I found objectionable, the more active threads would make no sense lol

ETA: a brand that sells a bag for four or five figures is gatekeeping. What I don’t understand is why those of us who point this out are considered gatekeepers. At the end of the day, it is just a bag

ETA: it is funny to see the same members who decry H policies of allocating bags, then post on latest H purchases about their delight in a teacup (I’m making that particular example up in my head)

Last edited:
You cannot change anyone’s mind with logic, but I wish other members would simply remember their manners when they disagree. If I put on ignore all the members I found objectionable, the more active threads would make no sense lol

ETA: a brand that sells a bag for four or five figures is gatekeeping. What I don’t understand is why those of us who point this out are considered gatekeepers. At the end of the day, it is just a bag

ETA: it is funny to see the same members who decry H policies of allocating bags, then post on latest H purchases about their delight in a teacup (I’m making that particular example up in my head)
This.

Weird request / question. Wife just got a new Wrangler 4xe yesterday and loves the color so much that she wants to try and match a bag to it. The Jeep color is anvil grey. Any clue which H color comes closest?

This is not a picture of hers, just one that I found on images.

View attachment 5973522

Definitely has lots of blue in it.
Bleu orage perhaps?

Weird request / question. Wife just got a new Wrangler 4xe yesterday and loves the color so much that she wants to try and match a bag to it. The Jeep color is anvil grey. Any clue which H color comes closest?

This is not a picture of hers, just one that I found on images.

View attachment 5973522

Definitely has lots of blue in it.
bleu orage is the first thing I thought of. here it is in clemence (lindy), epsom (kelly), and togo (birkin)
HERMES-LINDY-30-BLEUORAGE-CLEMENCE-DSCF9115-2.jpgHermes-Kelly-25-Sellier-Bleu-Orage-Phw-1-900x600.jpg482b9110759eacf8010fc205c0935b60.jpg