**Hermes Chat**

The class action lawsuit thread has been a total train wreck to read.

I went to dim sum with my sister and ordered the designer bags pasty.

I had my “Where is my Birkin?” moment when this was brought out.
View attachment 5975216

My sister just told me that I did not eat enough to be offered one.
That is the most genius riposte !
Kudos to your sister :lol:

Not enough pics and too much about spend ratio, how to game system, overly emotional posts about not getting a handbag, psychoanalysis of SA actions or lack of action, etc.

My unpopular opinion....(in the eyes of some newer forum members..)
Completely in agreement! I know people may not be comfortable in posting pictures but if one gets offered a bag after such an amazing experience in FSH worthy of a novel, please include a picture of what you get at the bottom of the text wall…. :pray:

I do not post for 👍, 😍, 😲 or 👏 but I do notice that only posts of B and K garner a lot of interest. Posts of B and K as action shots alone garner more than OOTD (I guess as my OOTD are not branded or just crappy :biggrin:).

It’s just an observation and not any kind of criticism aimed at anyone. I just think that the forum that has taken a different shape due to changing taste.

I remember an Hermès VIP member here who said, some 10+ years ago, that the rarest combos are croc + toile. During that time, they said that it was so rare that it was only offered to VVIPs, most of whom were in Japan because there were so many VIPs in Japan that they needed to be ranked. And only those at the top were offered croc + toile bags, either via SO (there was no a la carte back then), or just as a regular offer when some are made.

If I remember correctly, they said the reason that it's rare is because if you look at where the croc is cut to make way for toile, that's where the good parts of the croc are--prime real estate, if you will--and it will just go to "waste". There was no petit H back then or touch bags, so it could have indeed gone to waste.

I found this picture yesterday from a reseller's account and it reminded me of that member. It's the first croc + toile combo I've seen in years, so I guess it's still rare these days. Also so cute that it seems to be lined in nata or craie or whatever cream color that matches the toile. There's no horseshoe stamp so this could've been an LE.

IMG_6627.jpg

I remember an Hermès VIP member here who said, some 10+ years ago, that the rarest combos are croc + toile. During that time, they said that it was so rare that it was only offered to VVIPs, most of whom were in Japan because there were so many VIPs in Japan that they needed to be ranked. And only those at the top were offered croc + toile bags, either via SO (there was no a la carte back then), or just as a regular offer when some are made.

If I remember correctly, they said the reason that it's rare is because if you look at where the croc is cut to make way for toile, that's where the good parts of the croc are--prime real estate, if you will--and it will just go to "waste". There was no petit H back then or touch bags, so it could have indeed gone to waste.

I found this picture yesterday from a reseller's account and it reminded me of that member. It's the first croc + toile combo I've seen in years, so I guess it's still rare these days. Also so cute that it seems to be lined in nata or craie or whatever cream color that matches the toile. There's no horseshoe stamp so this could've been an LE.

View attachment 5975779
Funny, that horizontal line where the two meet is a bit visually awkward. The fluid lines of the croc scales seem very abruptly cut off. I think I prefer other leathers with toile. I’ll take one with barenia please, thanks! :lol:

View attachment 5975779
Thanks for sharing...

Is this considered "Touch" or is it just classified as a SO (or LE)?

@Helventara I dont think your outfits are crappy.
I much prefer 'in action' shots or shots showing how people actually wear their bags than just a picture of a bag.
I find it much more interesting and inspiring seeing photos of all the different people who choose to wear Hermes bags and scarves etc:
I'd rather see a photo of a bag being worn by a 70year old who's had her bag for years and used it reguarly than see an image of an 'influencer' posing with her open mini kelly cellphone in hand because the bag is too tiny to fit it.

Hey, guys! Wasn't there a thread for posting pics with Hermes and food? Or am I just confused/mixing it up with Hermes and drinks?
I thought I saw a Hermes/Food thread too, but now I can’t find it. I do LOVE to take pictures of my Hermes with my food.

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpeg
    IMG_0003.jpeg
    147.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0644.jpeg
    IMG_0644.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0270.jpeg
    IMG_0270.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 67