Hermes Cafe Bon Temps~Good Times Cafe

park56

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
Has anyone read Counterfeit by Kirstin Chen? It's a book from Reese's Book Club. It is a story all about the luxury handbag market and had some twists I was not expecting. I would love to know if any other TPF members read the book and what they thought about it.
I really enjoyed it and finished it very quickly because the story was really engrossing. I hope you like it as well.

PurpleUbe

Mar 15, 2022
Has anyone read Counterfeit by Kirstin Chen? It's a book from Reese's Book Club. It is a story all about the luxury handbag market and had some twists I was not expecting. I would love to know if any other TPF members read the book and what they thought about it.
It's so good! It reminded me of this forum and that Cut article. I love the twists.

Read it over the weekend - it’s a quick, fun one. It’s like Anna Delvey meets the The Cut rep article haha.