Hermes Cafe Bon Temps~Good Times Cafe

The jewels are nice but I love your outfit more! So chic and cool
Thank you. It was my first time wearing an Abaya (traditional robe worn by female in Muslim countries) and apparently it really spiced up my usual Ts and Batik skirt. It’s really my favorite piece of clothing now. Worn open or closed (for visit to Mosque, for example), it looks great. Like a long cardigan, it provides warmth and cover, great on airplane apparently.

I regret not taking my B35 with me to this trip. Abu Dhabi and Riyadh feel so safe! Otherwise I would flood the thread H and traditional clothing. I just saw a lady with black Abaya and gold B30 but was too late to snap pictures. Beautiful!

87e3c817-fce7-46f0-8509-26ad7b79a468.jpeg1b26cd69-586f-4b0e-bda5-58bb53c05741.jpeg

Good evening all.. i just bought a Hermes bearn card holder as a gift for my friend. Tbh, i didnt check it prior buying at hermes store. Now when i show to my other friend, she commented that the stiches were misaligned and poorly done. I apps the SA and she said its nornal. As this is the only piece and the colour my friend wanted, i prefer not to exchange for another one. Can anyone with this card holder pls advise if its normal? Should i change it or its ok?
Attached pic for refernce, Tia.
P.s. im not sure if i posted on the right thread. If not, please pardon me and kindly direct me to the correct one. 🥰

Attachments

• IMG-20240404-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20240404-WA0006.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG-20240404-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20240404-WA0007.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 41
Good evening all.. i just bought a Hermes bearn card holder as a gift for my friend. Tbh, i didnt check it prior buying at hermes store. Now when i show to my other friend, she commented that the stiches were misaligned and poorly done. I apps the SA and she said its nornal. As this is the only piece and the colour my friend wanted, i prefer not to exchange for another one. Can anyone with this card holder pls advise if its normal? Should i change it or its ok?
P.s. im not sure if i posted on the right thread. If not, please pardon me and kindly direct me to the correct one. 🥰

I bought mine in Feb and never looked at the stitches before now 😆 There is a bit of misalignment on mine as well on the outside where the wallet folds. I think the insides look similar and is neat other than the bottom right corner. I accept that with the hand-crafted nature of these products, there are variances that can occur. I think the card holder you bought looks great and you are a wonderful friend for buying such a thoughtful gift! ☺️

1000008388.jpg1000008387.jpg

I think it looks normal, and agree that it is a very sweet and generous gift. Your friend is very lucky.

I bought mine in Feb and never looked at the stitches before now 😆 There is a bit of misalignment on mine as well on the outside where the wallet folds. I think the insides look similar and is neat other than the bottom right corner. I accept that with the hand-crafted nature of these products, there are variances that can occur. I think the card holder you bought looks great and you are a wonderful friend for buying such a thoughtful gift! ☺️

View attachment 5978104View attachment 5978105

I think it looks normal, and agree that it is a very sweet and generous gift. Your friend is very lucky

Thank you both. I didn't change it eventually :smile: Tbh, your stiches is much more acceptable compared to the one i bought :smile:

yes - absolutely right! Any other murder groupies here? You may already know this but they are making a film, I am genuinely excited. :happydance:https://www.theguardian.com/film/20...ichard-osman-the-thursday-club-chris-columbus
I’m so happy you enjoyed!! I’m excited for the film also. I had a feeling Helen Mirren would be in that mix. I hope she plays Elizabeth.
I just finished the latest Tana French which I also loved. Not as cosy as Osman but if you enjoy her, it’s great.

Now reading City of Dreams by Don Winslow. NOT COSY. 🤣 But I love his books.

Thanks for the rec! Just downloaded The Elegance of the Hedgehog!

Has anyone read Remarkably Bright Creatures? I enjoyed that one.
@Bdbunny ..Have you read Elegance of the Hedgehog yet?
I hope you loved it as much as I did.
Another Book I really enjoyed was 'The Little Paris Bookshop' By Nina George..Its a beautiful escapist romantic happy/sad novel ..Highly reccomend
I'm currently reading another book by Nina George..' The Little Breton Bistro'...Its not as twee as it sounds and again Its a wonderfuly escapist novel about a woman escaping a loveless marriage and finding a new side to herself..its sad in parts, romantic and so far rather lovely (I'm half way through)

• Love
Reactions: Bdbunny
@Bdbunny ..Have you read Elegance of the Hedgehog yet?
I hope you loved it as much as I did.
Another Book I really enjoyed was 'The Little Paris Bookshop' By Nina George..Its a beautiful escapist romantic happy/sad novel ..Highly reccomend
I'm currently reading another book by Nina George..' The Little Breton Bistro'...Its not as twee as it sounds and again Its a wonderfuly escapist novel about a woman escaping a loveless marriage and finding a new side to herself..its sad in parts, romantic and so far rather lovely (I'm half way through)
I have started it but have not finished yet! Oooo Little Paris Bookshop sounds good too!!