Has anyone shopped on Amuze.com

I wanted to order a Prada saffiano from this Amuze.com, but after readingt his forum and some other forums, I had second thoughts and just cancelled the order. I was so tempted though because of the great deal, but i just don't want to deal with the what ifs, down the road.

I purchased an item that was authentic but had been used and was dirty. When I complained they said that I was wrong, but they allowed me to return the item anyway.

It was disgusting because it was a pair of sunnies that had caked-on makeup.

I want to give an update regarding Amuze, my Mom purchased a celine phantom from them, and after reading all the reviews from this forum we had the bag authenticated by authenticate4u.com and the Celine was determined to be a fake. Fortunately Amuze did not give us a hard time with the process of returning the bag.

Reactions: MamaSleepy
I want to give an update regarding Amuze, my Mom purchased a celine phantom from them, and after reading all the reviews from this forum we had the bag authenticated by authenticate4u.com and the Celine was determined to be a fake. Fortunately Amuze did not give us a hard time with the process of returning the bag.

Did they pay for your return shipping? They refused to agree that mine was fake and I had to front the return fee... they've been ignoring my emails ever since.

Did they pay for your return shipping? They refused to agree that mine was fake and I had to front the return fee... they've been ignoring my emails ever since.

Yes, they e-mailed us a return label so We did not pay for the return shipping fee. MY mom bought the bag and It was a daily deal and usually they don't refund if it's a daily deal just store credit but we called them plenty of times and e-mailed them that since the bag is determined to be a fake we are not confident to shop in their store anymore. The refund process was so long, I just keep emailing them, it took them almost 4 weeks since receiving the return to process the refund. Just be persistent in calling them and e-mails.

Does anyone know where they get their items from? It sounds like for the most part they are authentic.... I'm wondering if they're stolen goods? I just feel like the prices are too good to be true.

Does anyone know where they get their items from? It sounds like for the most part they are authentic.... I'm wondering if they're stolen goods? I just feel like the prices are too good to be true.
There's no way right? Cops wou
Has.anyone purchased Prada Saffiano from amuze? Was it authentic?
I bought a prada wallet from them and it was authentic. I have not purchased a prada purse though

They are a fraud. After your credit card charge goes through, they will email the below, & others have had the same problem if you look at Amuze’s reviews on Trustpilot. Read the Trustpilot reviews. The email address & phone number in the AMUZE email are the same ones listed in the Contact Us section of their site. No legit online company does the below. If you have ordered from them, contest the charge immediately w/ your credit card company to cancel it, or it might be impossible once you receive shipment with incorrect, inauthentic, or missing items like the customers reviewing on Trustpilot.

20BB70FF-18D1-485F-855E-F215A0DAF306.png

They are a fraud. After your credit card charge goes through, they will email the below, & others have had the same problem if you look at Amuze’s reviews on Trustpilot. Read the Trustpilot reviews. The email address & phone number in the AMUZE email are the same ones listed in the Contact Us section of their site. No legit online company does the below. If you have ordered from them, contest the charge immediately w/ your credit card company to cancel it, or it might be impossible once you receive shipment with incorrect, inauthentic, or missing items like the customers reviewing on Trustpilot.

View attachment 3863382
I ordered a watch from Bob's watches (a very reputable second hand Rolex market) and they do this on every order. It is like when you go to a store and the sales person asks you for your is because the back of your credit card isn't swiped.

That said, I'm not trying to say that your point that they are a fraud is incorrect (I'm a little scared to buy from them)-just that asking for ID isn't totally uncommon. :smile: