Has anyone shopped on Amuze.com

Hi There,

This is Rikki from Amuze.com. I just came across this thread. When someone makes a purchase at Amuze.com, they get tracking as soon as the item has been shipped. Typically an item gets shipped the same day, or the next day, depending on when the item has been purchased. We do our best to provide excellent customer service, and respond to emails within 24 hours, and you can call our phone number as well from 9-5 monday-friday. If anyone on this forum ever has any issues with their purchase, I will gladly help them and respond to them either privately or on this forum if you would like.

Oh her blog is madisonavespy. Her blog is amazing. She's in the know of upcoming sales in nyc.

I think it's just an affiliate link. Many bloggers have deals with companies, where they get a kickback (a%) if you click on the link on the blog and purchase something.

Caveat, I've never purchased from amuze (contemplated it) but after hearing the stories on here, I probably won't. Come to think of it, I probably signed up to receive their emails bc of that blog...considering unsubscribing now.

Hi There,

This is Rikki from Amuze.com. I just came across this thread. When someone makes a purchase at Amuze.com, they get tracking as soon as the item has been shipped. Typically an item gets shipped the same day, or the next day, depending on when the item has been purchased. We do our best to provide excellent customer service, and respond to emails within 24 hours, and you can call our phone number as well from 9-5 monday-friday. If anyone on this forum ever has any issues with their purchase, I will gladly help them and respond to them either privately or on this forum if you would like.

You cannot respond privately on this site, your customers need to contact you on your own site.

I ordered a pair of YSL tribtoo mid heels in Napa black, they sent me the wrong shoes, it arrived in patent! That did ship out very fast, the next day after I ordered it. I contacted them and they said to send it back right away with proof of the shipment back, and they would send me the right shoes. I did that immediately, it's been a week, nothing! I constantly email them to follow up, I am promised they will send the tracking number right away, and still nothing! For over a week!! And they hardly reply my emails.
It's very disappointing, I'm very upset, I hope I haven't been cheated. 😭😭

I ordered a pair of YSL tribtoo mid heels in Napa black, they sent me the wrong shoes, it arrived in patent! That did ship out very fast, the next day after I ordered it. I contacted them and they said to send it back right away with proof of the shipment back, and they would send me the right shoes. I did that immediately, it's been a week, nothing! I constantly email them to follow up, I am promised they will send the tracking number right away, and still nothing! For over a week!! And they hardly reply my emails.
It's very disappointing, I'm very upset, I hope I haven't been cheated. 😭😭
Tiffany, we sincerely apologize for the mix up with your order. Elliot and Emily are both working on resolving this ASAP and the correct pair of shoes will be shipped out to you, thank you.

I ordered two pairs of Valentinos after finding Amuze through Man Repeller. They contacted me a couple days later saying that one of the pairs was out of stock, even though my card had already been charged. Took another couple of days for the charge to reverse. Very frustrating. The Valentinos that arrived appear to be the real deal.

However....I have since ordered two more items that are supposed to arrive in the next couple of days, because those prices are insane. Their shipping is very fast too.

Hii,

Does anyone ever shopped with Miss à la mode personal shopping?

They found me the purse I was looking for but now I a little worried if I can trust 1. Will I get my purse and 2. If soo is it authentic?

Anyone please??

Tiffany, we sincerely apologize for the mix up with your order. Elliot and Emily are both working on resolving this ASAP and the correct pair of shoes will be shipped out to you, thank you.

Hi there,

Not sure this tread is still working. I have recently purchased some products from amuse but I am still waiting for them I made a purchase on the 19th and its the 23rd today not dispatched yet according to their site. I have emailed and set messages no reply. Whats going on. Can some one help please.

Very Disappointed.

Definitely authentic!! I have bought lots of shoes (Prada, Gucci, St Laurent, Tom Ford) and bags (Valentino), etc
Everything is authentic. :ps:
Amuze will note in the item description if it will ship in a non-branded box. Everything has always come with all the paperwork and dust bags, but I never ordered an item that it said would ship in a generic shoebox (I think I only saw that once for men's shoes though).
It's fully legitimate. Madison Avenue Spy has endorsed the site

Xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely authentic!! I have bought lots of shoes (Prada, Gucci, St Laurent, Tom Ford) and bags (Valentino), etc
Everything is authentic. :ps:
Amuze will note in the item description if it will ship in a non-branded box. Everything has always come with all the paperwork and dust bags, but I never ordered an item that it said would ship in a generic shoebox (I think I only saw that once for men's shoes though).
It's fully legitimate. Madison Avenue Spy has endorsed the site

Xxx
+1

I have purchased quite a few items from this site, all were authentic, new and shipping is fast.

However, I think they recently changed ownership. I have noticed price increases, really differ from when the site first launched. But that seems to be the theme with all these resell sites, if you start with them early the prices are to die for. But once they get popular the prices always increase. Im glad I got in early and got good deals.

+1

I have purchased quite a few items from this site, all were authentic, new and shipping is fast.

However, I think they recently changed ownership. I have noticed price increases, really differ from when the site first launched. But that seems to be the theme with all these resell sites, if you start with them early the prices are to die for. But once they get popular the prices always increase. Im glad I got in early and got good deals.

Thank you for your honest review! I plan on purchasing an alexander mcqueen belt from there:smile: I feel more confident after reading your review now.:biggrin: