Has anyone shopped on Amuze.com

Denial

O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
I ordered a pair of Saint Laurent Tribtoos for $315. The retail price was $795! I can't wait to get them. I am also considering Saint Laurent mirrored knee high boots for $750 from $2295.

Anyone else shop on the site?

Dec 29, 2007
I ordered a pair of Saint Laurent Tribtoos for $315. The retail price was $795! I can't wait to get them. I am also considering Saint Laurent mirrored knee high boots for $750 from $2295.

Anyone else shop on the site?

I ordered 2 pairs of Valentino shoes. My shoes shipped by UPS but the tracking information has not been updated since 12/4. My shoes are scheduled to be delivered on 12/6. I hope I receive my purchase but I am getting kinda anxious about this purchase because I cannot find any information online about this company. Also, the website does not have a customer service phone number.

Anyone who orders from this website should proceed with caution.

Dec 29, 2007
I ordered 2 pairs of Valentino shoes. My shoes shipped by UPS but the tracking information has not been updated since 12/4. My shoes are scheduled to be delivered on 12/6. I hope I receive my purchase but I am getting kinda anxious about this purchase because I cannot find any information online about this company. Also, the website does not have a customer service phone number.

Anyone who orders from this website should proceed with caution.
Did not receive order. Emailed customer support but have not received a reply. I guess I will have to file a chargeback.

martyparty99

Sep 23, 2014
The code did not work for me, but i found this one:
http://goo.gl/Bf83lh

Amuze is not on retailmenot or slickdeals, so it took a lot of googling. It worked only for my first purchase, but I got $25.00 off, which was nice because shipping is always like $20! ;)

I do not understand how they are so much cheaper than the other "online sample sale" sites. Are there other sites that are under the radar? Gilt, Myhabit, Clive&Bell, Hautelook are all like 30% off and Amuze is like 80%+ on shoes and RTW and generally 50-60% on bags (sometimes higher). And Amuze's brands are so much more high end. Anyone have any clue where or how they source? Most things are last year, but not everything. Can you imagine the wholesale prices they are paying? Everything is priced like the best deals from Century 21 (or, back in the day, Filene's basement or Loehmanns) and I always assumed those were pricing errors or stock that was misplaced and automatically marked down when brought to the correct section... Anyone have any inside scoop to what Amuze is doing??? So curious...and so want to be a part of it!! :huh:

Reactions: carolinemm