Has anyone shopped on Amuze.com

Definitely authentic!! I have bought lots of shoes (Prada, Gucci, St Laurent, Tom Ford) and bags (Valentino), etc
Everything is authentic. :ps:
Amuze will note in the item description if it will ship in a non-branded box. Everything has always come with all the paperwork and dust bags, but I never ordered an item that it said would ship in a generic shoebox (I think I only saw that once for men's shoes though).
It's fully legitimate. Madison Avenue Spy has endorsed the site

Xxx

Thank you! Side note, what is Madison Avenue spy?

+1

I have purchased quite a few items from this site, all were authentic, new and shipping is fast.

However, I think they recently changed ownership. I have noticed price increases, really differ from when the site first launched. But that seems to be the theme with all these resell sites, if you start with them early the prices are to die for. But once they get popular the prices always increase. Im glad I got in early and got good deals.

Thank you!

I purchased a Nancy Gonzales mink and crocodile bag on the Memorial Day sale with the additional 25% off code, about $950. When it arrived, the color was dull and ashy, not the vibrant orange that was pictured. I requested a return and received the RMA the same day. I'm dropping it off at UPS today. From the few things I've read, these are definitely seconds/one off items, which explains their deep discounts. As long as I'm credited in a timely manner, though, no complaints. You get what you pay for.

Hi. I ordered Gucci boots 2 days ago. But it still has not yet shipped. I'm little worried about it. How many days are their shipping time? I ordered by "FREE GROUND SHIPPING in Continental US!". How many days will it take?
sometimes they are really quick but sometimes it takes time. the longest time I experienced is about 5 days I think they don't have a lot ppl to handle their work tho...

Reactions: TIFFANI251
Hi. I ordered Gucci boots 2 days ago. But it still has not yet shipped. I'm little worried about it. How many days are their shipping time? I ordered by "FREE GROUND SHIPPING in Continental US!". How many days will it take?

They may not ship out until Tuesday, Monday if your lucky. If I were you I would call Monday morning, that may speed up the shipping.
Like someone else says I dont think they have alot of people like they used too, shipping has gotten slower. But good thing is the shipping in now free, when they first started out you had to pay for shipping. The freebie shipping has just recently been added. Hang tight, I wouldnt worry...im sure you will get them in no time.

And as far as seconds I honestly have never gotten any second merchandise from there site, everything has always appeared dpmt store quality, so I wouldnt worry there.

I have to say that Amuze sells authentic products however their customer service is horrible. I ordered a Celina Phantom Luggage Tote in Taupe, and it took almost 3 weeks for the delivery, pretty pathetic. Not only that, they sent me the wrong color, not what I had ordered. The correct color was out of stock so I returned the item, and demanded for a refund via email. They are extremely slow at responding to emails. The package has already been delivered to them but still no refund. I have emailed them 3 times already and still no response, I tried calling as well and no one ever picks up. Although the item was authentic, I still would not shop here again.

I have to say that Amuze sells authentic products however their customer service is horrible. I ordered a Celina Phantom Luggage Tote in Taupe, and it took almost 3 weeks for the delivery, pretty pathetic. Not only that, they sent me the wrong color, not what I had ordered. The correct color was out of stock so I returned the item, and demanded for a refund via email. They are extremely slow at responding to emails. The package has already been delivered to them but still no refund. I have emailed them 3 times already and still no response, I tried calling as well and no one ever picks up. Although the item was authentic, I still would not shop here again.

FYI, I had a remarkably similar experience. I bought a black croc Phantom during the Black Friday sale, it took 3 weeks to ship, and they sent me the navy by mistake. I called them and had a replacement sent out relatively quickly and had the new bag by Christmas. HOWEVER, I had it authenticated by Authenticate4u as well as ***************** and both told me it was fake. After a lengthly discussion with the manager at Amuze they took it back and insisted it was not possible that it was fake and said they would contact these services because they believed they were mistaken. Fast forward to yesterday, I finally got my refund however they deducted the return shipping fee which I was originally told would be complimentary due to the situation.

I emailed them to request the full refund and was told this: "We stand by our product 100% and it is 100% authentic. We are in contact with the authenticators and if we are unable to provide them satisfactory proof (which we don't think will happen) your refund will be processed in full."

You can read more about my experience on this thread (https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/amuze-celine-sale.953840/#post-30923806) or PM me directly. But if you decide to keep your bag I would strongly strongly suggest you get it authenticated.

I do believe that Amuze is simply misinformed and is not checking their inventory as it comes in. I do know of people who have received authentic items from them but in this case since two separate services told me the bag was fake I have to assume that they're correct. The manager also told me they use the same supplier as Gilt which i've heard has received fakes in the past as well.

Long story long, this has left a terrible taste in my mouth and I certainly would not shop there again.

Im in the middle of something with them right now, and I want to share to alert other potential buyers: back in November I ordered a pair of dior pumps which ended up being too big so I returned them I made the mistake of choosing site credit instead of a refund to my cc. I have now tried to place 2 orders with them using said credit which always end up getting "cancelled" after several weeks of me trying to reach them asking for updates on the status of the order.
I will say that the 2 products I got from them before this happened were authentic, however the customer service is horrible, and at this point I feel like they are either trying to sell products that they cannot deliver or are not honoring their own credit for some reason. Anyone thinking of buying anything from there beware bc if you need to return it you may end up loosing your money. Once and if I get this issue resolved I will certainly never order from them again no matter how great the prices are.

Does amuze.com sell authentic LouboutinS? Has anyone bought them from there?
I haven't bought louboutin from them but I have bough Burberry, Dior & Ferragamo. All authentic. No reason to believe that the other brands they sell are fake. Do read my post above with the delays in delivery and returns. I must say they did end up shipping the products I ordered about 3 weeks after I placed the order. So if you are willing to deal with the delays their prices are very good and so far the products I ordered have been authentic.

I just bought Louboutins from this site and they appear to be authentic (by comparing them to my others which are definitely authentic). However, the botton red sole has a pretty large nick. Considering I got these at a lower price than retail (still paid a very pretty penny though[emoji4]), does Amuze sell damaged goods?