Hamilton Hotties' Clubhouse!!

Do you guys think the black hamilton with the rose gold hardware will go out of style pretty quick? This is my first hamilton and I want to get some good use out of it :smile:

My experience as a seller of MK, normal gold and silver is not being requested as much. Like the mirror bags in rose gold, i'm selling those like hot cakes. Rose gold will be in fashion for long time. go get it.

Using my aqua saffiano leather hamilton today. This is the perfect color for the summer! I hope they continue to make saffiano hamiltons with the F/W season I LOVE mine.
IMAG0830.jpg

A reference pic this is the E/W tote and I"m 5'3 plus size.
IMAG0832.jpg

gorgeous!!

Hi are you in California? I've went to every store I could think of that sells Michael kors and can't find it with rose gold hardware

You might want to go to a Michael Kors retail store, not a department store. Or you can try online customer service. I tried department stores and gave up until I was walking past an MK store and it was on display! Random.

I just want to say that I have two hamilton, large in luggage and medium in navy, love both color but I so prefer the large one, I guess in the future if I purchase another hamilton style, it will be a large one. I'm liking the stud punk version