Hamilton Hotties' Clubhouse!!

PrincessD

Hello!!
O.G.
Jan 23, 2009
I see clubhouses for other brands and products so I feel that MK should have clubhouses too =) So here I am starting a clubhouse for the gorgeous Hamilton bags for all of us, Hamilton twins, triplets, quadruplets... and so on!!

So all you ladies with the Hamilton!! Start posting pictures of your beautiful bags whether it's big, small or medium sized, ALL ARE WELCOME!!

I'll start with my Hamilton small messenger =)

MK.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00607.jpg

adorable!!!! I hope to join you SOON...I REALLY want the medium Mocha Hamilton.....that is if I am able to switch out of my true love....my Lily python!!!! I have 2 new bags sitting here (one I used once and one I havent even taken the tags off yet) but I find I only want to use this Lily!!!! So....if I decide I do not want the Mocha Hamilton b/c I cannot switch out of Lily right now, I will definitely be adding a Hamilton come spring to my collection.....but then I would get the vanilla!!!! I LOVE the detail on the Hamilton...the lock and key is just gorgeous!!!!

^ I was debating between the black or vanilla one also, but knowing that I'm a messy person, it's not a good decision to settle for a vanilla! Can't wait for others to start posting their Hamiltons =)

^^ MK vanilla is SUPER easy to take care of.....you spray it before using it with MK's rain and stain guard and then you can wipe it clean!!! a co-worker of mine used hers nonstop all summer through hurricaines, etc....she even dropped it in a huge puddle in the middle of a rainstorm!!!! and it is spotless!!!! MK Vanilla is GORGEOUS!!!! But ALL of MK's bags are gorgeous regardless of the color!!! :smile:

Totally in love with this bag:love: ... saw the manager of the Michael Kors store here wearing this bag and she looked so amazing with it (it also helped that she was tall and skinny, a model I heard). Hoping to join this club soon, I've been looking for a work bag and this one is perfect!

Woohoo, totally in the club:yahoo: ... I just bought the N/S Hamilton in luggage with GHW and I am SOO in love! Brought it to work today and could not stop taking peeks at it when I was on the computer. LOL Here's my contribution ...

023.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

Here's a iPhone pic of her at work today (I just couldn't resist, hehehe) ...

MKhamilton.jpg

Last edited: