~*~Goyard Chat Thread~*~

I am looking for a sturdy tote to carry my laptop in on a daily basis. I read some mixed stuff on how the St. Louis tote's hold up. Does anyone know what other Goyard totes or bags that would fit an 11 inch MacBook air are still being made and if possible prices?

The Ambassade in both sizes should be able to hold an 11 inch Macbook Air. As it's small and light I would even carry it with a St. Louis PM or GM. The handle glazing cracks, yes, but apart from it being a visual problem I don't think there is any other reason not to use them for this purpose. The Okinawa/Marie Galante in both sizes should also be able to fit it. I have the small Okinawa tote and could still carry a Macbook Air 13 inch in it. Can't remember if it zipped though.

I need some help with cleaning the inside of my tote. I have placed a Zara shopping bag inside of it and the blue colour fro the bag transferred into the inside. is there a safe way of removing it without making another stain?

Thanks in advance!

Does this Anjou look authentic?? Please help
I want to purchase as a gift for wife

Attachments

• IMG_1626.PNG
    IMG_1626.PNG
    988.3 KB · Views: 472
  • IMG_1627.PNG
    IMG_1627.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 473
  • IMG_1628.PNG
    IMG_1628.PNG
    712.2 KB · Views: 474
  • IMG_1629.PNG
    IMG_1629.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 482
  • IMG_1630.PNG
    IMG_1630.PNG
    793.8 KB · Views: 475
  • IMG_1631.PNG
    IMG_1631.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 482
  • IMG_1632.PNG
    IMG_1632.PNG
    846.1 KB · Views: 480
3 questions!
1: what is the current US price for St. Louis GM in grey?
2: Will the handles crack/peel/look shabby from normal use? Or do you have to be pretty hard on the bag for the handles to crack?
3: Will bottom corners of the bag get worn/damaged easily?
My gut is telling me that the Goyars St. Louis is not as durable as a Louis Vuitton neverfull. Thoughts?