General Hospital

Michael resembles Carly though (blonde/light). I do agree though the red haired boy was way off.

True! The red haired Micheal was strange looking. The new Micheal looks more like an offspring of Carly.

I can't stand Sonny anymore. The whole story line of him being married to Claudia and sticking up for her is nonsense.

^But I love Sarah Brown, she is an excellent actress. I love her as Claudia.

I think all writers on soaps have run their course. They need new blood on this show and Y&R. THAT show is beyond ridicuous anymore LOL.

Both shows are so hard to watch anymore.

Oh WOW Jonathon Jackson, the original Lucky, is reprising his role on Oct 27th. Bye bye Greg Vaughn. This is a shocker.

But Sarah Brown, who is my favorite soap actress, is leaving in November. I am not a happy camper :mad:

Oh WOW Jonathon Jackson, the original Lucky, is reprising his role on Oct 27th. Bye bye Greg Vaughn. This is a shocker.

But Sarah Brown, who is my favorite soap actress, is leaving in November. I am not a happy camper :mad:
:wtf::wtf::wtf:
WOW!!! They kept THAT quiet now, didn't they?
I buy Soap Opera Digest and Soap Opera Weekly every week and they're usually pretty good about reporting the comings and goings pretty far in advance & they didn't say ANYTHING about this!! for him to be debuting on Oct 27th, they had to have known this already (I'm sure his first scenes have already been taped)

I feel so bad for Greg Vaughn who has made that role his own and taken Lucky far beyond Jonathan Jackson's ""Lucky". I mean I loved Jonathan Jackson when he played Lucky and I never thought anyone else could play him as well, but then Jacob Young (now "JR on AMC) came in and knocked in out of the park. By the time Greg Vaughn took over the part, Lucky had been so transformed - I have a hard time picturing Jonathan Jackson playing the "Lucky" of today!

http://sn.soapnet.go.com/news/article/comings-and-goings-lucky-us

One comment on another board said the higher-ups on GH should remember the "Real Greenlee" fiasco. Sabine Singh was booted off AMC with the commercials talking about the "Real Greenlee" is back. One year later: GOODBYE.

Jonathan Jackson has not played Lucky in 10 years. If there had been just a short period of time (2 or 3 years, similar to Peter Reckell reclaiming the role from Robert Kelker Kelly back in the mid-1990s on DAYS), that would be one thing.

I guess it is a wait and see situation.

One comment on another board said the higher-ups on GH should remember the "Real Greenlee" fiasco. Sabine Singh was booted off AMC with the commercials talking about the "Real Greenlee" is back. One year later: GOODBYE.

With AMC relocating to LA after the 1st of the year, there's "talk" that she'll (Rebecca Budig) be returning again

I read a little more yesterday and I guess Greg Vaughn made the decision to leave (unless the story I read was false)

Jonathan Jackson to Return to Port Charles

ABC Daytime has confirmed that Jonathan Jackson will return to General Hospital to reprise the role of Lucky Spencer -- the son of super couple Luke and Laura -- on October 27. Jackson originated the role of Lucky, which he played from 1993-1999. He has also starred in films like Tuck Everlasting and Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights, and was most recently seen on The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

ABC Daytime also confirmed that Greg Vaughan has decided to leave General Hospital.

From the official statement: "Greg Vaughn has decided to vacate the role to explore new opportunities. We thank him for his years engaging our audience and dedication to the show and network. The cast and crew wish him well in all his future endeavors."

Has anyone been watching GH during the Claudia party/Carly taken hostage story? Am I mistaken that Maxie had her normal blonde hair during the party, but yet in yesterday's scenes & today her hair is dark? Since it has only been a few hours have elapsed story-line wise, when did she color her hair?

This thread hasn't been updated in a while. Anyone still watching?..Because it is getting really good! This whole Liz/Lucky/Nikolas thing is my favorite story. I hope the baby is Lucky's, even though I sort of hate Liz because of what she did...they have so much history and need to be together.

i'm watching!!! the relationship with Alexis' daughter and Luke's son is very endearing...but isn't she underage?! it totally reminds me of Stone and Robin or Lucky and Elizabeth.

anyhoo...are these men just the HOTTEST?! ughhhhh Jason, Sonny, Patrick, Dante, wowza!! oh & i cannot forget SPINELLI!!! such a brainiac hottie!

i used to think Lucky and Nikolas were hot too but the storyline makes them blech to me now.

I can't stand Elizabeth and Nicholas. It bothered me that Nicholas was hasseling and pressuring her when she was in the looney bin. Also, on a side note does anyone notice that Sam looks agey? She needs her eyes done. Maybe I am just sour grapes because she is so pretty. I also don't like her role as being Jason's sidekick and putying herself out here so much for shady people. I guess he is hot and why not?

I'm hoping Lucky is the baby's father. I was glad to hear Liz telling Nikolas that he already had one child (Spencer) he ignores & the nanny raises. It's about time that was said.

I haven't been an Elizabeth fan for quite a while - I mean, c'mon how many times can they play the "Who's the Daddy" story with the SAME character??? I do think that this story was the reason they brought Jonathan Jackson back as Lucky - it makes more sense to play that rivalry between them since it brings them full circle (remember when we first met Nikolas and Lucky despised him?). I don't think the story would have had the same affect with Greg Vaughn in the role because we never saw any of that with those two actors (by the time Greg Vaughn joined the show, Nikolas and Lucky had become "brothers")

Did anyone catch the new beginning? Finally - after how many years? Half of those actors in that final image had left the show YEARS ago! I kinda like how they show the character's name AND the actor's. I heard they had new theme music too, but it sounds the same to me (maybe just a new version).

I also think Dante is one of the best new characters they've introduced in a long time -- Dominic Zamprogna is a really good actor who can hold his own up against legends like Maurice Bernard and Steve Burton and Laura Wright. But I find the character of Ethan totally annoying - when he talks, he sounds like he has a mouth full of mush!! Sorry - I'm not connecting with the character, the actor or the storyline (altho I am SORTA liking how he's become Kristina's protector)