General Hospital

As do I.

On another note.... I AM SO SICK OF SONNY! I'm not going to be happy until they kill that b!tch off! I've never liked him and I never will.

I do not like what they did to Michael's character. I do not like any of the child actor's they brought on. I can't stand Olivia and what they are doing to her character. I'm p!ssed because Liz & Jason aren't together.

I have to stop or else I'll go crazy. I love Jason & Brenda! Bring Brenda back!

Yeah they have kinda ruined Sonny havent they. All the soaps are really struggling for meaty storylines. Every show is so dumb anymore.

I REALLY cant stand Olivia and Johnny together. One minute he is with barely legal LuLu and now he is with someone old enough to be his mother :yucky:

Um what is up with the karaoke plotline?! I think I am officially getting rid of this as a daily recording on my DVR. I have watched GH for years. I am so annoyed with the way all the characters have changed. I am probably one of the few people that liked the original Carly (back when she was a superskank) and am glad they brought that actress back to play Claudia.

Glad to see I am not the only one who has lost interest in this show. I have watched since I was a kid, but lately it is just terrible. I can't stand Nicholas and Not-Emily (whenever Nicholas kisses someone you hear "slurp, slurp smack, slurp" Ew!)

LOL Well that is the soap world for ya

I am just noticing it looks like Kelly Monaco took out her implants. She looks very natural and small. She is so pretty.

I think all soaps went nuts this summer and got so dumb. I record the and Y&R every day and literally FF thru the whole show. Well I only stop if I see Steve Burton LOL

LOL Well that is the soap world for ya

I am just noticing it looks like Kelly Monaco took out her implants. She looks very natural and small. She is so pretty.

I think all soaps went nuts this summer and got so dumb. I record the and Y&R every day and literally FF thru the whole show. Well I only stop if I see Steve Burton LOL

omg HOW did i miss that?! i saw bikini pics of her @ a Vegas pool and she looked the same! God, i wish i could be as tiny as her! her Maxim spread was the best IMHO ever!

At least Dante kinda looks like Sonny. What with Michael who started out with Red hair and freckles now he is blond with light features. Sometimes when they cast the offspring in these soaps or tv shows the kids don't look anything like the siblings or parents.