General Hospital

I really hope this baby is Lucky's. He says there isn't a future for them even though he will continue to be a dad to Cameron & Jake, but it would be nice for him to father a child. Besides, Helena doesn't need to get her claws into a "Cassidine heir".

Dante & Lulu: Such a cute couple. Dominic Zamprogna is a talent & cute to boot.

Probably neither.
Im so glad that Lucky told Liz the truth that things between then wont ever be the same, and i really wish Ethan would stay away from Johnny he's just trouble and that will ruin ties between Luke and Sonny if he continues. Christina is annoying and needs to drop her abusive boyfriend, Love Dante and LuLu together. Robin needs to watch out for Lisa she's slowly trying to wiggle her way between Robin and Patrick. Lastly, Im going to say as much as Lucky doesnt want this baby to be his, im sure its going to be.

**Spoiler**

Oh, about Kristina, I heard that she is going to get beaten so badly she ends up in the hospital, and she lies about who did it to protect Kiefer.

Keifer's parents have been cast. I haven't heard their first airdate. The father is being played by Bradley Cole (Richard/Jeffrey on GL). Wonder if he will have scenes with Laura Wright?

Does anyone know who the blonde is who is hanging out with Ethan???! She looks sooooooooo familiar...like she's been on reality TV before!

The actress who plays her is Jennifer Lyons. She was in Can't Hardly Wait. She was one of Jennifer Love Hewitt's characters friends at the party.

The Kristina/Keifer/Ethan storyline starts tomorrow and Keifer's parents are on at the end of next week.

Most of the storylines are so boring right now, but I love Dante and Lulu. Lulu has been one of my favorite characters since she first came on. I hated who she was becoming towards the end of her relationship with Johnny, but she is like a new person ever since being paired up with Dante.

The actress who plays her is Jennifer Lyons. She was in Can't Hardly Wait. She was one of Jennifer Love Hewitt's characters friends at the party.

The Kristina/Keifer/Ethan storyline starts tomorrow and Keifer's parents are on at the end of next week.

Most of the storylines are so boring right now, but I love Dante and Lulu. Lulu has been one of my favorite characters since she first came on. I hated who she was becoming towards the end of her relationship with Johnny, but she is like a new person ever since being paired up with Dante.

yes!!! i googled the story line and finally found jen lyons. i looked her up on imbd. THIS is where i have seen her before: she is a model for trashy lingerie's website! she also played a stripper in Desperate Housewives and Malcolm in the Middle.