F/W 2012 - Bal Intel

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone has some pics of the Bale men sneakers collection AW 2012? Thanks

2. I really like the cassis, a really warm color

3. Thanks for posting pics! I like cassis, kinda looks like pourpre and sanguine mixed together!

4. Can't wait to see cumin!!!

5. #440 May 26, 2012
    Last edited: May 26, 2012
    I'm disappointed with Casis (actually all four of the new colors). They all look so washed out...

6. Hopefully they look better irl

7. I asked for a comparison of Gris Tarmac and Anthra. GT is lighter, actually like lighter gray with blue undertones while Anthra has blue-green. I'm really interested with GT, especially since I don't have any anthra.. Possibly silver hw :smile:

image-2153437260.jpg

8. Thanks! I like prefer anthra.

9. j0yc3, GT looks like a nice icy cool grey with silver hw!

10. Bal LV has received the new colors as well. The pics I received showing the leather color are not the same. I actually thought the Rose one was Coquelicot at first! The bags are a different style than the ones posted here so that makes a difference.

11. I am underwhelmed by the pics, very dull colours. I hope cumin, mangue and poker fonce will be better!

12. I just received some photos as well, including mangue.

Attached Files:

13. The Mangue clutch is cute.

14. I am liking that Mangue clutch too!

15. Does anybody know if mangue will be released in first two weeks of June? I'll be in Europe then!