F/W 2012 - Bal Intel

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Did your SA mention any price increase? Can't wait to see the new colors.

2. No she didn't. When I asked the price of the bag I wanted to buy it was still the same price as the price on the Balenciaga website.

3. When? :/

4. poker fonce and mangue!

5. i got pics of the new fall bags that balny received...so not impressed by the new rose color...looks really red not pink in the pics...and casis almost looks dirty? i was so looking forward to these too :sad:

6. Bummer I had my eyes on the rose. Could u post any pics?

7. i received an email from my bal ny SA as well. Not too impressed with these first 4 fall colors. nothing like the amazing colors from last fall.

8. Please share pics!!

9. Yes please someone share pics!!!

10. Here you go..

Casis, Gris Tarmac, jacynthe & rose thulian. I'd like to see Gris Tarmac with rggh & jacynthe with sgh..

image-3702604719.jpg

image-2421960080.jpg

image-97035433.jpg

image-3078245794.jpg

11. Thank you for the pictures:tup:, jacynthe looks nicely distressed!

12. ^^was really hoping Cassis would be the same color as the Margaux in the biker moto.
    Am disappointed. :sad:

13. wow those colours are disappointing...tarmac looks like a faded anthra

14. Yah.. guess its replacing Anthracite and Jacynthe looks like cornflower?
    Hope to see Crocus

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice