Everything Barenia Faubourg

I know it can be confusing with different leathers called similar names, but this thread is for Barenia Faubourg only.

For the original (smooth) Barenia please post here:

Reactions: mmvv22
Beware, following post is PG-13 rated.

Was having a delightful morning until my cup of overnight oats went straight down the front of by BF B35. Luckily muscle memory kicked in. Unfortunately, I didn’t get a photo of the initial damage as I was in triage mode, but wanted to share my steps and results.

Immediately got a clean white towel and softly (literally no pressure) dabbed the oatmeal slop off my bag.

Got a new clean white towel, applied generous amounts of water (rag was sopping in the area I got wet). Dabbed all over with no pressure and soaked the area. I mean soaked. And an area much larger than where the stain was.

Got my hairdryer, low heat. From about foot away, dried the spot moving hairdryer quickly over surface.

Repeated about 7 times. Lots of water applied very softly. Lightly dry about 2 min between each water application.

Completely fixed.

View attachment 5939840
View attachment 5939841
Wow! I admire your swift actions! That looks amazing! BTW, which twilly is that? Sp pretty 😍