Everything Barenia Faubourg

I know it can be confusing with different leathers called similar names, but this thread is for Barenia Faubourg only.

For the original (smooth) Barenia please post here:

Reactions: mmvv22
Does anyone know the product reference (H code) for this barenia leather Calvi? I’m trying to find the code to give to my SA to look for it. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3767.png
    IMG_3767.png
    236.4 KB · Views: 33
Hi everyone - I’m a huge Barenia fan, both smooth and fauborg. I just got this pre-loved Picotin - do you think this mark is an oil stain, or the natural uneven patina process?

I don’t mind the gradation - gives it character. But really curious.

Attachments

• IMG_6352.jpeg
    IMG_6352.jpeg
    258.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_6351.jpeg
    IMG_6351.jpeg
    380.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_6350.jpeg
    IMG_6350.jpeg
    377.7 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: Sharifshopping
I just ordered the Videpoches in BF...because it is BF...I hope to use it a lot for grab and go casual, like a Super Nice bum bag. 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Wondering if anyone else has one?

Attachments

• 20240119_083359.jpg
    20240119_083359.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot 2024-01-18 121758.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-18 121758.png
    242.5 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bdbunny
Excuse my ignorance, but do owners of Barenia Faubourg feel the leather to be scratch resistant? I see pre-owned pictures of K&B on Ebay, Fashionphile and they tend to have scratches/scuffs. Not sure if that's the nature of the leather? Thank you!
I have a Kelly Retourne and the corners look as I have worn it years, but the bag hasn’t been worn that much..

Reactions: bluediamond35
Beware, following post is PG-13 rated.

Was having a delightful morning until my cup of overnight oats went straight down the front of by BF B35. Luckily muscle memory kicked in. Unfortunately, I didn’t get a photo of the initial damage as I was in triage mode, but wanted to share my steps and results.

Immediately got a clean white towel and softly (literally no pressure) dabbed the oatmeal slop off my bag.

Got a new clean white towel, applied generous amounts of water (rag was sopping in the area I got wet). Dabbed all over with no pressure and soaked the area. I mean soaked. And an area much larger than where the stain was.

Got my hairdryer, low heat. From about foot away, dried the spot moving hairdryer quickly over surface.

Repeated about 7 times. Lots of water applied very softly. Lightly dry about 2 min between each water application.

Completely fixed.

IMG_6034.jpeg
IMG_6036.jpeg