Everything Barenia Faubourg

I know it can be confusing with different leathers called similar names, but this thread is for Barenia Faubourg only.

For the original (smooth) Barenia please post here:

Reactions: mmvv22
This little guy arrived yesterday. I saw it online and decided it was the perfect style for an old burnt out hippie like me. I will need to play with some ways of wearing it, but, as I’m casual (to say the least) it’ll probably one of the ways I tried yesterday. (A tpf friend helped me with the two ways pictured.) I can’t wait until it softens up and relaxes.

I just realized that I didn’t even take off my sunglasses for the first photo! Guess, my obsession was showing!
IMG_2822.jpegIMG_2814.jpeg

My first Birkin ever and it happens to be in Barenia Faubourg (although I was after Togo, but the SA could offer only this one to me). But once I saw it, I knew it’s a love from first sight
View attachment 5834404

I’m kinda in love with veining. it’s still has a film on hardware on last 2 pic
View attachment 5834398View attachment 5834399

Stunning! Congrats on the beautiful bag.
This is exactly what I asked for but I got Togo instead. Funny how that works. Lol

Reactions: Ljlj and mmvv22
Stunning! Congrats on the beautiful bag.
This is exactly what I asked for but I got Togo instead. Funny how that works. Lol
Thank you. Honestly, I didn’t know about Barenia Fabourg leather. I started to think about Hermes bags only 2 years ago after I bought my first Chanel mini and immediately was disappointment with the quality of leather. So I started researching on Hermes and about a year ago I decided that if I ever want a B or K, I better to start preparing the early the better. So I started to shop shoes and twillies mostly. And this year I started to learn about the leather so I could ask to create a wish list. I read and watched few videos about different leather, but never heard about Barenia Fabourg (I heard about only smooth Barenia but wouldn’t want it as a fist bag). So a safe choice was Togo for me. But when SA took the bag out of box I was so stunned with the leather. Then she said it’s Barenia Fabourg not Togo. So I bought it without even researching about leather just because how stunning it was. But after research I’m even more in love with it.

Btw I was so addicted to the smell that when I brought the bag home, I took it out and put my nose so close ro the bag that I left a dark mark (I guess from my sunscreen ) . I was so scared and started to rubbing it with clothes, but luckily my husband stopped me. After a day the mark was gone. But I’m relieved to read posts in this sections that I was not alone who accidentally marked the bag while smelling it

Last edited:
Thank you. Honestly, I didn’t know about Barenia Fabourg leather. I started to think about Hermes bags only 2 years ago after I bought my first Chanel mini and immediately was disappointment with the quality of leather. So I started researching on Hermes and about a year ago I decided that if I ever want a B or K, I better to start preparing the early the better. So I started to shop shoes and twillies mostly. And this year I started to learn about the leather so I could ask to create a wish list. I read and watched few videos about different leather, but never heard about Barenia Fabourg (I heard about only smooth Barenia but wouldn’t want it as a fist bag). So a safe choice was Togo for me. But when SA took the bag out of box I was so stunned with the leather. Then she said it’s Barenia Fabourg not Togo. So I bought it without even researching about leather just because how stunning it was. But after research I’m even more in love with it.

Btw I was so addicted to the smell that when I brought the bag home, I took it out and put my nose so close ro the bag that I left a dark mark (I guess from my sunscreen ) . I was so scared and started to rubbing it with clothes, but luckily my husband stopped me. After a day the mark was gone. But I’m relieved to read posts in this sections that I was not alone who accidentally marked the bag while smelling it

BF leather is my dream! Congrats again.
Enjoy your bag for years to come. Hopefully we’ll get it see it as it ages.

My first Birkin ever and it happens to be in Barenia Faubourg (although I was after Togo, but the SA could offer only this one to me). But once I saw it, I knew it’s a love from first sight
View attachment 5834404

I’m kinda in love with veining. it’s still has a film on hardware on last 2 pic
View attachment 5834398View attachment 5834399
Stunningly exquisite. A true masterpiece. One of the best H leathers. The gold HW gleams and shines. I'm smitten.

Guilty of leaving a nose mark on the bag….:facepalm:

Hello,

My next H target will be a bag with either Taurillon Saddle or Barenia Faubourg.
Do you know if these leathers come regularly in store ?

Do you know also if they make Lindy 26 with these leathers ? As I would prefer a Lindy 26 over a B/K

PS : Feel free to share pictures of your bags with Taurillon Saddle and Barenia F.

Thank you :smile:
To my knowledge, both of those leathers are/were available only for Push offer. I have not seen any Taurillon Saddle since early 2022 (dated for 2021). You are much more likely to find Barenia Faubourg in stores, but not for Lindy currently.

Adding:
This thread goes more into depth about Push offers. Specifically, this post from QuelleFromage in that thread summarises Push offers quite nicely.
Barenia Faubourg is available via podium orders, unlike heritage Barenia that's push offer.

Lindy is not a style that's made in Barenia be it heritage or Faubourg currently (or in the past to my knowledge).