"Push Offer"

No, I was in the shop and saw their book of colors they were getting of some SLGs I wanted. It was the last section and it was labeled "offre push" but they just kind of dismissed it as if it wouldn't happen either for me or the store (couldn't tell which lol!)

My SA said that the push offer is something that Hermes would send to their store that they did not order. They cannot determine what they are or when they will come or how many. What they get, is what they get. I got all this info from her when I asked about the double side rodeo and she said it's a push offer.
That is exactly right. At one boutique I went to this summer the push bag was a huge so kelly - i mean big. I think it is still there.

Reactions: faab89 and prepster
These are often items that are rare, in limited leathers and styles that debut on the runway or in catalog. Examples from recent years:
Sellier Birkin 40 in Vache Hunter, Picnic/Osier Farming Basket in Barenia, Barenia/Printed Toile Kelly, Barenia Shark Bolide (togo available for stores to order) Barenia bags, Himalaya bags, HACs in large sizes,

It does include special SLGs, and I believe that CDCs cannot be ordered, they are allocated around the world and sent out somewhat at random it seems. I was not aware that they did some of the Rodeos that way also.

I think they can sometimes be quite special for the store too, I know my store was very excited to have a Barenia 35 to sell to a client who had been waiting for 6 years for it!

The last time I asked about ordering a box Kelly, I was told that box bags are strictly push offers now, meaning I could not order via PO or SO. My understanding is that items in the push order category are one-off or limited quantity pieces that are sent to various boutiques at corporate discretion- they can't be ordered by the boutique, but the boutique might receive an unexpected item (like a box Kelly) as a push item. As it was described to me, if the item is only available as a push offer, don't hold your breath on it showing up at your boutique.

"Push Offers" are unique pieces that are being offered in limited quanities. (My store could order 1 maximum of each design) and I don't believe every store orders all the pieces in the "push offer" collection. The SM chooses the pieces that would be most interesting to the known clients. I'm waiting on a "Push Offer" of an Evelyne, It doesn't have the perforated H. The "Push Offer" book I saw had some intesting new designs, and classic designs--like a kelly with leather and a newer fabric.

Last edited:
I was also told that push offers can be rejected by stores. Eg if Paris said' "We are sending a Box Kelly 28 in Marine, do you want it?" The store may not accept it if they have no one they think will purchase it, possibly smaller stores. I do not know how true this is. Also the airports stores have told me the number of bags they have bern able to sell have dropped, there was Rouge Tomate Roulis in both regular and the mini, a brand new in clingfilm Etain Lindy 26 Permabrass which had no takers. This is in Europe.

• Insightful
Reactions: aa_ and TankerToad
Bumping this up for @belhomme since it's about Push Offers which include Box bags.

I was recently chatting with the SM of my local boutique and apparently in addition to the bags that are just sent to the stores, they have the ability to look at some of the Push Offer items currently available and request them for clients. She is looking out for a specific leather for a client and if it comes up as available, they can sometimes snap it up.

I would suggest you work with your store exclusively rather than cast a wide net, I also think unless it's at FSH the chances of a walk in Box Kelly/B would be very unlikely. The SM told me that stores really work to get these leathers for longtime clients. Hope this helps!