ENOUGH TALK. Sat, Aug 11 @ 11am: SAN FRANCISCO Bbag MEETING!

congrats kimberf!!
hope you feel better and can join us...

i'm going to bring my ink city...
hmwe...yes, please bring your cornflower oval...would love to see it!!
couturefemme...can you bring your brief? i've never seen on irl...

hmwe, YAY! I can't wait to see that gorgeous color in that gorgeous clutch!! It's funny we think alike! :tender: I'd love to bring ms. lilac, but she's kinda floppy and sloppy after being my laptop bag. If you don't mind seeing her in that condition, I'll bring her! =P

kimair, I want to bring my brief to show you! I'm also picking up a black brief at Neiman's SF tonight, I think I'll bring that one if I bring a brief! And if I don't, I happen to know that there are white, marine, and truffle RH briefs at Neiman's right now! There are also a few GH ones, but I didn't really notice them! I'm sure there'll still be a few on saturday! :flowers:

Bring the lilac!! :yes: ^^^ You are gonna love that Cornflower Oval: it is every bit as vibrant in person as it is in the pics!!! :tup:

FYI:

I will be making some returns to Saks on Saturday:

an ivory First (yeah, I can't do it after all and I want the bigger ring!!)
an ivory City (SA sent in error, LOL)

and to NM:

a Blueberry Day with one ugly looking and feeling handle

hmwe, is that the blueberry Day that you got for your mom that's going back? That was so sweet of you to look so hard for her. What did you end up getting to replace it? (Sorry that I'm too lazy to go find the post. I'm going to blame it on being pregnant and feeling sick all day.)

Bring the lilac!! :yes: ^^^ You are gonna love that Cornflower Oval: it is every bit as vibrant in person as it is in the pics!!! :tup:

FYI:

I will be making some returns to Saks on Saturday:

an ivory First (yeah, I can't do it after all and I want the bigger ring!!)
an ivory City (SA sent in error, LOL)

and to NM:

a Blueberry Day with one ugly looking and feeling handle
LOL, I'm tryin' to think of a way to stuff one of my briefs into my lilac work!! I was just at NM this afternoon and picked up the black brief! I have a little issue with it though...so we'll see if it's going back or not. I'm not TOO happy with NM customer service right now. :sad:

I really want to see all your goodies before you return them, especially the scary, dry handled day! AND I'm totally excited that you're getting a bigger ring!!!!! I seriously can't wait for Saturday!

Yup! The Blueberry Day with the crispy handle is going back.

If I had purchased it for myself I might take the 10% discount they ultimately offered to me and try moisturizing it. But as a gift, no way.

I haven't found a replacement. :crybaby:

Also, two Ivories are going back to Saks: First and City

They are lovely, although if I had to describe the leather it would be "papery". Mmm....

hmwe, is that the blueberry Day that you got for your mom that's going back? That was so sweet of you to look so hard for her. What did you end up getting to replace it? (Sorry that I'm too lazy to go find the post. I'm going to blame it on being pregnant and feeling sick all day.)

HEE!!!

I was so hoping to have a Magenta to parade around. :rolleyes:

I can't wait to meet you all :tup:

LOL, I'm tryin' to think of a way to stuff one of my briefs into my lilac work!! I was just at NM this afternoon and picked up the black brief! I have a little issue with it though...so we'll see if it's going back or not. I'm not TOO happy with NM customer service right now. :sad:

I really want to see all your goodies before you return them, especially the scary, dry handled day! AND I'm totally excited that you're getting a bigger ring!!!!! I seriously can't wait for Saturday!

^^ I was hoping you'd have a Magenta to make us all drool AND blingbling! Well, one outta two ain't bad! :graucho:

Can't wait to see you all tomorrow! And I came up with a solution for which bag to bring since hmwe requested 06 Lilac Work and kimair requested a Brief, I'm carrying the Work as my handbag tomorrow, and my black brief is going back to NM! The leather is just NOT cuttin' it. At all. You ladies will see what I mean tomorrow! Tomorrow is going to be quite educational, what with my not-nice leather Brief and hmwe's papery ivories and dry-handled blueberry! :Push:

Can't wait to see y'all!

Hey ladies! I'm still hoping to make it, but now we've got an emergency plumbing situation (broken valve, no water), and uh, honestly you may not WANT me around tomorrow morning smelling kind of, uh, natural. So, if we can get it fixed in time, I'll be there! With my magenta city! Is it still 12 noon at Emporio Rulli on the square?

Hi ladies!

I will not be able to make it to this meet. Sucks.

My friend is moving and they can't get anyone else to help. I've tried to get outta it BUT they have helped me move every time I needed help.

So yeah - I. am. sad.

Rock out ladies! Take pics, I'll make the next one.

Hi KD, I think it's 11am at Emporio Rulli. I'm probably not going to be able to make it until around 11:45am or 12pm anyway. The puppy has a vet visit in the am. But I will make it in time to go to NM! I have to see all of your gorgeous bags! I hope things are fixed up quickly for you so that we can drool over your magenta!

hmwe, I hope you're able to hear your phone ring at noisy Union Square! =)