ENOUGH TALK. Sat, Aug 11 @ 11am: SAN FRANCISCO Bbag MEETING!

Wait. What? REREsaurus, you're the OP, the one who got us all excited to do this! AWWWWWWWWWWW! Why must you be such a good friend? Maybe you could think of an excuse...lol I'm kidding! :graucho: We'll miss you tomorrow! :crybaby:

I know...thats why I've been delaying posting on this thread that I won't be able to make it.

I was hoping to get out of it and to move tonight instead.

Even tried to round up some troops and everything to possibly get it done tonight.

:tdown:

I am hoping some gal can make it tomorrow- if not, there is always another day :yes:

I'll be there with the Cornflower Oval and a boatload of returns.

See ya' then!!
~D

Arggghhhhh! :crybaby:I totally forgot the meet-up was today! I just returned home from picking up my window shades from the repair shop on 44th and Judah and remembered as I was admiring my bag. Sigh...well I hope the ladies that made it will post some nice pics from the event. Maybe if today's event turns out to be a success, there'll be another one in the near future?

Turtle

LOL, in a comedy of errors involving my puppy, I didn't even get downtown until around 1:00pm. I did however get to see the adorable hmwe, her awesome DH and her gorgeous Rouille City and Cornflower Oval!!!

Thanks so much NWPurselover, Kimair, KristyDarling, and CoutureFemme for coming down to Union Square yesterday!! :yahoo:

It was great meeting you all and see your gorgey bags :heart:

The Magenta's were the show-stealers :yes:

Since there were only four of us at the time we got to NM we just took pics of our bags: Ink City, Magenta City (and my Cornflower Oval), Rouille City, Black Shopper, Blueberry Money, and a Magenta Shoulder

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 144
My personal report out:

The NM bags were lovely, nothing grabbed me though.

I got to compare my 06 Rouille to the current 07 Rouille: identical, IMHO

I also got to compare my 06 Cornflower to the current 07 Ocean: damn close in color. The marked difference was they leather. The 07 leather was almost pebbly, verify uniform in textue and not at all glossy.

The LE Neiman Marcus bag was way cool. I loved the color, almost a darker, non-veiny, Bleu Glacier. The Steel Giant Hardware was totally unique a perfect compliment to the bag color. The leather was very pebbly and thick.

Keep in mind this was all in the artificial light.

They also had several money wallets, including a tomato. Very pretty :heart:

It was great to meet other Bal lovers in person, I hope we can get together again. It was hilarious when we thought a woman with a white first with silver hardware was looking for someone and we thought it was us, but it turns out she was just an innocent bystander. There was a look of total confusion when hmwe46 spoke to her about tpf!
The real eye opener for me Bal wise was seeing the violet clutch in a non-moto style and realizing that the color may be so close to ink.

I'm still kicking myself for not getting there sooner to meet all of you lovelies and to see KD's magenta city!! I also think that if I had been there to witness the white first w/silver HW lady confusion, I would have been ROFL!!!

Yes, we missed you Cfemme! Maybe next time!

The moment NWPurselover described above was PRICELESS. We are a bunch of crazies, but we already knew that!

We didn't take any face pics. I, personally, don't like my face floating around on the web! Sorry! (isn't the bag group pic enough?? hehe)

hmwe, NWPurselover, and kimair are sweet, funny, and beautiful ladies. I so enjoyed meeting them!