ENOUGH TALK. Sat, Aug 11 @ 11am: SAN FRANCISCO Bbag MEETING!

I'm so sorry I didn't make the meeting (caught a nasty bug), but I am definitely in for the next one - I hope a plan is in the works!! :yes:
hmwe - thanks for the pic and the report! I would've loved to see that LE NM bag...
NW - that sounds so funny! I can imagine the looks on everyone's faces when you realized she wasn't a PF'er. :amuse:

I'm sorry I missed it too. I was super-tired on Saturday and didn't leave the house all day. Heck, I barely left the couch! Glad everyone had a lovely time.

Love the bag group photo -- that magenta totally pops! I can't wait for mine - very glad I decided to keep waiting.

Any more funny stories? What did the NM folks think of a whole flock of you returning things? Do tell.

it was really great to meet hmwe, nwpurselover and kristy...
we had a great time! :heart::heart:

kimberf...peggy was so funny...
we were all in the bal room chatting up a storm, picking up bags and talking among ourselves...
she said "i'm gonna go over here, and you guys just let me know when you need me..."

i showed my boyfriend the pic, and he said, "wait, i thought there were only 4 of you?" :lol:

^^LOL, I woulda loved to witness THAT! That always happens at NM SF b/c the counter where they house the accessories is right in front of the mirror and so darn convenient for putting down whatever Bbag I'm carrying that day...and inevitably some lady will walk by and try to pick up my bag!!

I liked it when we all had our bags on the table and then a crowd of gals walked up and started looking to BUY OUR BAGS :wtf:

:roflmfao: Hilarious! I would have completely cracked up if I'd been there. Sounds like there were a couple of classic moments. Wish I was feeling better & more energetic...if there's another get-together in a few months, maybe I will be.

i showed my boyfriend the pic, and he said, "wait, i thought there were only 4 of you?" :lol:

LOL!! :nuts:Only the PFers bring more bags than people!! :roflmfao:

Great update, you guys!!! So glad you had fun and some good laughs!!:tup:

I am bummed I missed it, was on a plane arriving into SFO later that day. boooo!!!

Please plan another in a few months...maybe when pre-spring comes out??:graucho: