ENOUGH TALK. Sat, Aug 11 @ 11am: SAN FRANCISCO Bbag MEETING!

We still on ladies?!?!

TIME: 11am PT

PLACE: EMPORIO RULLI cafe right there *on* the Square

When: S a t u r d a y, A u g u s t 11 t h .

What: you know what.

Why: you know why, too.

WHO:

NW, kimair, hmwe
couture, redney, turtle
malley, enyrow, annabellet
blessings, babyslk, cate
odd

MAYBE WHOs:

chuggie - forget jury duty! There are things more important in life. =P
kristydarling - ooooh please please try to steal away for a few hours!

WISH YOU WERE HEREs: febby and evilarchitect.

[/SIZE]

Can I potentially join in as well? I'm another newbie. I'm not totally sure yet if the date works, but would love to make it if I can.

By then, I may even have three b-bags (brown partition, anthra city, and LE magenta City that i just ordered today!!!), which is pretty good progress, given that I just got the first about two weeks ago (maybe three now)!!

I could bring my very on-trend spotted cat. She loves dogs (for real!) Other cats, not so much...

Hmmm....does Balenciaga make a pet carrier?
ventkoshfloor.jpg

Not my patio (I wish) - vacation at Las Ventanas. Yes, I took my cat to Mexico. I couldn't resist the pictures of the pet palapa on the Ventanas website. :shame:

What a gorgeous kitty! Las Ventanas sounds divine!
I am definitely on for the 11th, but will probably just have to meet you ladies at Neiman's. I won't be able to get downtown until around 12 noon. =(

I was just looking for this thread again, hmwe46! I wanted to double check the date, I'm going to be getting downtown around 12pm or so and can't wait to meet you ladies and see your gorgeous Bbags!!!

Can I PM one of you my mobile # so you can call me and let me know where you are around 12pm on that day? Is that allowed?

Hey gang, just a suggestion for parking, since the parking fees at the Union Square Garage can be ridiculous. The Sutter-Stockton garage is MUCH cheaper, especially if you're not gonna be parked for more than 3 hours. Just a thought... I used to park there all the time back when I lived in the Bay Area. :smile:

So jealous that I can't be there! It would be great to do a quick trip and visit my parents at the same time, but since my parents are still away on their summer holidays, I can't use them as a reason with DH. :P

Make sure to take loads of pics, everyone! And, more importantly, have loads of fun while you're at it!!!

monsoon, I wish you could come too, your collection is awesome! ...awwwww! Another suggestion for parking is the Ellis O'Farrell garage right next to H&M and across from the regular Macy's. It's also quite close to Union Square and offers free valet parking.