Dooney Lovers--Post Up Your NON-DOONEY Favorites

I said I was going to look for a yellow bag for Spring/Summer but in the meantime I found a red CBB that is working great for my weekends in the city. I saw it in black and cognac at Nordstrom Rack last weekend. I purse posed with it and put my big Samsung phone in the front zipper pocket to make sure it would fit. (It does with room for my Clipper card case!) When I checked online I was so happy to see red was still available. I ordered it and have been using it this weekend. I prefer CBB's like my Dillen satchel but I can't find the right size with a front zipper pocket to fit my phone. This bag is lightweight, leather, has lots of compartments, is getting great reviews, and.......it was only $44.98! (plus tax and shipping)
@Lilybarb I cut the original strap like I said I was going to do if I had kept the yellow bag. Before I cut it I made sure the guitar strap would work and be the proper length. Then I tried my red Coach Tyler CBB strap (which I never use) and it's a perfect leather and color match, and can be adjusted to the right length. I can switch to a red leather strap when I want.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/product/1546153/halogen-halogen-r-tasseled-leather-crossbody-bag?color=RED BLAZE
(The green beads in the last picture are from yesterday's St Paddy's parade.)
View attachment 4374859 View attachment 4374860 View attachment 4374861
OH MY @RuedeNesle! :loveeyes:You took a very pretty bag and made it Gorgeous! I’m so glad you found a bag that will work for you, with strap options no less :biggrin:and I do believe it’s better than any yellow bag out there (because it’s red tee-hee!). I love the look of it with the strap and absolutely no one will have one like it - you made it all yours. Carry happily in good health!!

Reactions: RuedeNesle
OH MY @RuedeNesle! :loveeyes:You took a very pretty bag and made it Gorgeous! I’m so glad you found a bag that will work for you, with strap options no less :biggrin:and I do believe it’s better than any yellow bag out there (because it’s red tee-hee!). I love the look of it with the strap and absolutely no one will have one like it - you made it all yours. Carry happily in good health!!
Thank you so much LB! :hugs:
Thanks to you I think I'm going to switch my focus from yellow bags to D&B purse charms. :smile:

Reactions: Lilybarb
Hey Rue, Here’s the Anuschka charms referenced in other thread.
@RuedeNesle - I forgot to add this pic for size reference.
These are beautiful! I didn't know Anuschka made charms. I don't know if you ever check out Anuschka on evine.com, but all sales are final now. I think Anuschka is leaving evine. They've been there for a long time.

These are beautiful! I didn't know Anuschka made charms. I don't know if you ever check out Anuschka on evine.com, but all sales are final now. I think Anuschka is leaving evine. They've been there for a long time.
I don’t think I’ve ever watched evine but do see them often on qvc. They are quite easy to order from, fast to ship, but they never send a tracking number unless you ask - but then they respond quickly. Here’s the butterfly which I just now added to my bag. Thanks for reminding me lol!

Attachments

• E6258F8C-E0A0-4B4E-95B8-42988DA3187C.jpeg
    E6258F8C-E0A0-4B4E-95B8-42988DA3187C.jpeg
    214.7 KB · Views: 161
I don’t think I’ve ever watched evine but do see them often on qvc. They are quite easy to order from, fast to ship, but they never send a tracking number unless you ask - but then they respond quickly. Here’s the butterfly which I just now added to my bag. Thanks for reminding me lol!
I've never seen Anuschka on QVC. How have I missed them. Where did you order from that you don't get a tracking number?
That butterfly charm is perfect on your bag! :loveeyes:

I've never seen Anuschka on QVC. How have I missed them. Where did you order from that you don't get a tracking number?
That butterfly charm is perfect on your bag! :loveeyes:
From the company website Anuschka.com. Yep, they sent me ship notice with no tracking until I emailed a request. It was weird, but each order came thru just fine, each charm in a nice little box with the charm wrapped in tissue paper.

From the company website Anuschka.com. Yep, they sent me ship notice with no tracking until I emailed a request. It was weird, but each order came thru just fine, each charm in a nice little box with the charm wrapped in tissue paper.
Duh! It never occurred to me Anuschka would have their own website!
Thanks for the info!

I said I was going to look for a yellow bag for Spring/Summer but in the meantime I found a red CBB that is working great for my weekends in the city. I saw it in black and cognac at Nordstrom Rack last weekend. I purse posed with it and put my big Samsung phone in the front zipper pocket to make sure it would fit. (It does with room for my Clipper card case!) When I checked online I was so happy to see red was still available. I ordered it and have been using it this weekend. I prefer CBB's like my Dillen satchel but I can't find the right size with a front zipper pocket to fit my phone. This bag is lightweight, leather, has lots of compartments, is getting great reviews, and.......it was only $44.98! (plus tax and shipping)
@Lilybarb I cut the original strap like I said I was going to do if I had kept the yellow bag. Before I cut it I made sure the guitar strap would work and be the proper length. Then I tried my red Coach Tyler CBB strap (which I never use) and it's a perfect leather and color match, and can be adjusted to the right length. I can switch to a red leather strap when I want.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/...asseled-leather-crossbody-bag?color=RED BLAZE
(The green beads in the last picture are from yesterday's St Paddy's parade.)
View attachment 4374859 View attachment 4374860 View attachment 4374861
Hey RN!! Can I ask where you buy these gorgeous straps??