Dooney Lovers--Post Up Your NON-DOONEY Favorites

Hi LB! :smile:
Thank you so much for the information! The is one reason I love our forum community. It's so much more than posting pictures. It's the support, help and caring you get from other members. :heart:

Reactions: Sunshine mama
Great article RN. I'll add one thing about patent leather.... chemicals can eat into the coating and cause holes. Be sure never to let a patent leather handbag get any where near a spray of any chemical.... perfume, hairspray, room deodorizer. I've had patent leather handbags ruined when someone sprayed perfume a a few droplets found my brand new Dooney. The coating was eaten away and I had dull polka dots and also white leather spots (of the leather under the patent and color) on my dark Bordeaux patent bag. I'm guessing applying any chemicals with a cloth might also damage a patent leathers suface by making it dull and cloudy, or worse.

Reactions: RuedeNesle
Earlier today, enjoying the beautiful morning in Union Square. I've been carrying this bag in Oakland and love it so much I didn't want to switch to my red "Bus Bag" this weekend. How much do I love this bag? I bought it in red last night on Poshmark. I know, I'm pathetic.:rolleyes: This is why I normally buy a bag in red because if I buy it in any other color, and I end up liking it as an every day bag, I regret I didn't buy it in red. But I do love this bag in chalk with red trim! I'm sure I'll still carry it often............ Every now and then. :biggrin:
20190413_104121.jpg

Earlier today, enjoying the beautiful morning in Union Square. I've been carrying this bag in Oakland and love it so much I didn't want to switch to my red "Bus Bag" this weekend. How much do I love this bag? I bought it in red last night on Poshmark. I know, I'm pathetic.:rolleyes: This is why I normally buy a bag in red because if I buy it in any other color, and I end up liking it as an every day bag, I regret I didn't buy it in red. But I do love this bag in chalk with red trim! I'm sure I'll still carry it often............ Every now and then. :biggrin:
View attachment 4402718
Perfect staging right under that red and white sign! Looks like a beautiful day in Union Square. YAY on the red one! Can’t wait to see the pictures :smile:. My Natural Flo Cooper arrived today. Perfect packaging-it was not a return :smile:. I peered through the clear plastic and it looks like it is pristine and perfectly smooth. I have not been able to really inspect it yet and DH was home—I managed to intercept the package from the mail man!!

Perfect staging right under that red and white sign! Looks like a beautiful day in Union Square. YAY on the red one! Can’t wait to see the pictures :smile:. My Natural Flo Cooper arrived today. Perfect packaging-it was not a return :smile:. I peered through the clear plastic and it looks like it is pristine and perfectly smooth. I have not been able to really inspect it yet and DH was home—I managed to intercept the package from the mail man!!
Hi KC!
Thanks! I thought the red and white sign was a perfect backdrop for the picture too. I can't wait to post pics of the red bag. I'm in Phase One - Waiting for the Shipping Notification. :smile: It's supposed to be delivered in 1-3 days from the date of the sale. I'm hoping it arrives by Tuesday because I'm having it delivered to my sister's apartment and I'll be in Oakland Tuesday night, returning Saturday morning.
:ghi5: Congrats on getting your package past "Customs". That's what I used to call my DH when I was trying to bring a new handbag in the house. :lol: I'm happy your initial inspection of the bag is encouraging! I can't wait to see pictures of Ms Flo Cooper!

Reactions: Sunshine mama
Two of my favorite Crossbody’s, Longchamp Foulonne Crossbody Saddlebag. I purchased the Cognac last year, and loved it so much, I recently purchased it in Black. It’s the perfect size and the most “functional” Crossbody (three outside and three inside pockets along with a spacious interior). :P

Attachments

• DA4CD019-662F-4762-B8FB-DF43C622B03D.jpeg
    DA4CD019-662F-4762-B8FB-DF43C622B03D.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 124
  • C21662BA-84C2-4069-9762-E1D9104920A9.jpeg
    C21662BA-84C2-4069-9762-E1D9104920A9.jpeg
    290.6 KB · Views: 123
Two of my favorite Crossbody’s, Longchamp Foulonne Crossbody Saddlebag. I purchased the Cognac last year, and loved it so much, I recently purchased it in Black. It’s the perfect size and the most “functional” Crossbody (three outside and three inside pockets along with a spacious interior). :P
That's a classic. Glad you found a perfect handbag for your needs.

Reactions: cheidel
"We're" going out later. (See why I name my bags? :lol:) I was going to take an action pic of her out and about but I just opened the box, did a happy dance, and couldn't wait to take a picture! A great ebay experience! NWT, received two days after I purchased it, (it arrived in Oakland Thursday and my DD dropped the box off this afternoon), and perfectly packaged! "We" can't wait to go grocery shopping! :smile:
20190420_135630.jpg

"We're" going out later. (See why I name my bags? :lol:) I was going to take an action pic of her out and about but I just opened the box, did a happy dance, and couldn't wait to take a picture! A great ebay experience! NWT, received two days after I purchased it, (it arrived in Oakland Thursday and my DD dropped the box off this afternoon), and perfectly packaged! "We" can't wait to go grocery shopping! :smile:
View attachment 4409593

Wow! She is beautiful!!! Enjoy wearing her!

View attachment 4409593
Yes ma'am, there is a bright red reason to happy dance! :happydance: Excellant all the way!:loveeyes:

Reactions: RuedeNesle