Does anyone use Poshmark?

… I received a bag that was poorly packaged and resulted in some damage and the seller offered a partial refund. Poshmark, did not agree with what seller offered and said they don’t do partial refunds and offered me a 5$ credit. What a joke. So annoyed that the seller and buyer cannot agree to same resolution.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but when I click on an item in my closet and Posh says offer to likers for a discount, I go and do that. then they say offer discounted shipping, which I do. I see that its been done. then if I go back to my "news" I see that it wasn't successful....like I didn't give the discount they wanted me to?
If you make an offer that isn't a certain percentage below a previous offer you sent, it won't be sent. Each offer has to offer a greater discount than the previous ones.

• Thanks
Reactions: sdkitty
… I received a bag that was poorly packaged and resulted in some damage and the seller offered a partial refund. Poshmark, did not agree with what seller offered and said they don’t do partial refunds and offered me a 5$ credit. What a joke. So annoyed that the seller and buyer cannot agree to same resolution.

I used to be an advid shopper of secondhand items on poshmark ebay etc. The last 4 handbags I purchased secondhand online have been really damaged beyond repair, dirty, one had a tampon in it. I have made the decision to no longer purchase secondhand online. I am inches away of giving up on secondhand all together.

I'm hoping someone can give me some advice. I had sold a brand new pair of leather pants to a buyer on PM. I messaged her once I accepted her offer, shipped them the next day. She then had the pants forwarded to another address in Florida. They have been in transit for 3 weeks now. She has never once responded to any of my messages on PM. Now the pants are back on the West Coast in transit. I have messaged PM Customer Service, but they have not gotten back to me. I cannot lose these $400 brand new pants and my $$. What happens if the pants get lost or damaged by USPS? I used the PM USPS shipping label.

I'm hoping someone can give me some advice. I had sold a brand new pair of leather pants to a buyer on PM. I messaged her once I accepted her offer, shipped them the next day. She then had the pants forwarded to another address in Florida. They have been in transit for 3 weeks now. She has never once responded to any of my messages on PM. Now the pants are back on the West Coast in transit. I have messaged PM Customer Service, but they have not gotten back to me. I cannot lose these $400 brand new pants and my $$. What happens if the pants get lost or damaged by USPS? I used the PM USPS shipping label.
Were you paid before you shipped them? Don’t ship anything you haven’t received payment for.

Reactions: Gennas
I had not been paid. I'm not sure if Poshmark receives the funds when a buyer purchases my item. I have never purchased anything on Poshmark. I just recently started selling on Poshmark a couple of months ago. I just hope Poshmark will pay me if my leather pants are lost or damaged. Thank you for your help.

As a buyer, I had an item that was lost in transit from PM. Seller shipped it out and the timing was such that we had a mail hold in place with USPS, but it was a different postal carrier substituting that week, and we think the item may have been delivered and then disappeared. It took a lot of patience on my part, but PM did eventually refund me. The mail forwarding sounds like it falls under the buyer's responsibility, so she might have to do the legwork on this *but* I am not sure about your payment. I will see if I can figure out what the sequence of events was that I went through as a buyer.

ETA: well, I can't find the order listed under my PM account, so maybe the info disappears once a refund is processed. I just remember that I did not accept the order...sorry I could not be of more help. I hope PM customer service will be responsive but it might take several tries. You mentioned the pants are back on the West Coast in transit. If they get delivered to the original shipping address, then the funds are released automatically to the seller after a certain number days, I believe, even if the buyer doesn't formally accept the order through PM. Please keep us posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gennas
I had not been paid. I'm not sure if Poshmark receives the funds when a buyer purchases my item. I have never purchased anything on Poshmark. I just recently started selling on Poshmark a couple of months ago. I just hope Poshmark will pay me if my leather pants are lost or damaged. Thank you for your help.
Take a screenshot of the tracking showing delivery at the original delivery location and send an email to PM CS. You will be paid. The sale is complete 3 days after delivery to the initial address, if she forwarded it elsewhere that does impact the original delivery. However, if the post office automatically forwarded it, (like if the address has a standing forwarding order on it), then it may be more complicated.

Reactions: whateve and Gennas