Does anyone use Poshmark?

PM Customer Support is no help!!!! They just closed my escalation on asking them to step in. I better get my Burberry coat back or my $$$$ There is no way I'm shipping two more jackets to this terrible buyer. After I opened the eslcation on the other two jackets that I accepted her offer on she finally responds!!! She should have responded 4 days ago when I messaged her. SHe said she cannot pick up the Burberry coat until Wed now. She is out of the country. She should have never purchased my burberry coat if she knew she was going to be out of the country. I shipped the next day she purchased it. It has been 15 days now. I will not be shipping the other two jackets until she picks up the coat and accepts it.

Last edited:
Nothing is worse than people that feel they are entitled!!! This terrible buyer finally responded to PM once I opened the escalation request to step in. She had the audacity to not repond to my nice messages I had sent her. She also submitted two offers for two more jackets 3 days ago( so she was online and saw my messages) I accepted them. When someone accepts my offers I alwasys thank them. She is stating that it has only been 4 days. Um no, its been 8 days since the post office has had the coat and 15 days since I shipped the item. I don't think I will be shipping her other two jackets. She is making me wait until Wed to pick up the coat. I will most likely just cancel the other two. I could have been paid and sold the beautiful burberry coat to another buyer.

All of my items on PM are higher end shoes, coats, jackets, dresses. Most of the items I bought at Neiman Marcus, Saks,... The are all brand new with tags. This is the third time I had offers by the same person on two brand new shoes that retail for $1200. I have CL and GZ shoes. This buyer offered $100. I just blocked her, so she cannot offer again. Going forward anytime I get a lowball offer I'm just declining, no counteroffer and blocking. Don't have time for this and it's disprectful.

Nothing is worse than people that feel they are entitled!!! This terrible buyer finally responded to PM once I opened the escalation request to step in. She had the audacity to not repond to my nice messages I had sent her. She also submitted two offers for two more jackets 3 days ago( so she was online and saw my messages) I accepted them. When someone accepts my offers I alwasys thank them. She is stating that it has only been 4 days. Um no, its been 8 days since the post office has had the coat and 15 days since I shipped the item. I don't think I will be shipping her other two jackets. She is making me wait until Wed to pick up the coat. I will most likely just cancel the other two. I could have been paid and sold the beautiful burberry coat to another buyer.
This buyer just messaged me and said her husband picked up the burberry coat. I did checking the tracking and it showed he picked it up. I don't know why she did not have him pick it up last week. Now she wants me to ship the other two jackets. I do not want to ship them until she accepts the burberry coat. Will I get in trouble if I wait until she accepts the coat. Her husband can take pictures of the coat and email it to her if she is not home yet.

This buyer just messaged me and said her husband picked up the burberry coat. I did checking the tracking and it showed he picked it up. I don't know why she did not have him pick it up last week. Now she wants me to ship the other two jackets. I do not want to ship them until she accepts the burberry coat. Will I get in trouble if I wait until she accepts the coat. Her husband can take pictures of the coat and email it to her if she is not home yet.
I would just cancel the order on the two coats and tell her if she is still interested she can offer when she comes back to the states.

hopefully she's just flaky and not a crook
I know!!! I either want my burberry coat shipped back to me in the exact same condition or be paid. I did take pictures of the coat, the invoice and shipping label when I was packing up. I will be blocking this buyer as soon as this is over. This is causing way too much stress for me.

I know!!! I either want my burberry coat shipped back to me in the exact same condition or be paid. I did take pictures of the coat, the invoice and shipping label when I was packing up. I will be blocking this buyer as soon as this is over. This is causing way too much stress for me.
it it worth it to you going forward to sell expensive items online? just asking. I hate stress

Reactions: Gennas