Do Chanel shoes run true to size?

I just went to Chanel store. Only tried few ballerinas and some are 37.5 and some fit better in 38. So indeed good to try first as different cut fits differently.

Good to know!! Did you find a certain material was tighter? For example, patent leather or caviar or fabric vs lambskin?

Were you able to find width C?

And most importantly, did you buy a pair? [emoji3]

Good to know!! Did you find a certain material was tighter? For example, patent leather or caviar or fabric vs lambskin?

Were you able to find width C?

And most importantly, did you buy a pair? [emoji3]

Exactly so. Lambskin I'm good with 37.5. The patent surely I have to go up half size.

Unfortunately (or maybe lucky haa), when I tried them on, I don't really fancy how they look on me. But all the pics you gals post are so pretty!

Therefore, I walked over to Hermes and tried something I like instead. Oops not so "lucky" afterall. The SA will let me know when the color and size I want arrive end of this week likely :smile:

But then, I feel in love with an reissue bag I didn't expect to see. I've been chanting whole day to stop myself from thinking of that beautiful red bag. *chant chant chant*

Last edited:
Exactly so. Lambskin I'm good with 37.5. The patent surely I have to go up half size.

Unfortunately (or maybe lucky haa), when I tried them on, I don't really fancy how they look on me. But all the pics you gals post are so pretty!

Therefore, I walked over to Hermes and tried something I like instead. Oops not so "lucky" afterall. The SA will let me know when the color and size I want arrive end of this week likely :smile:

But then, I feel in love with an reissue bag I didn't expect to see. I've been chanting whole day to stop myself from thinking of that beautiful red bag. *chant chant chant*

If there is anything more dangerous than a Chanel addiction, it's an Hermes one!!!

Good luck with your reissue chant! They are so beautiful.

Someone please help me decide on sizing. My Chanel sandals are size 39 and last years release on espadrilles are size 39. I'm looking to purchase quilted ballerina flats. I heard they run small. Am I safe with getting a 40. Or try for 39? I take US sizing 8.5. Any help would be appreciated! Tia!! 😉

Someone please help me decide on sizing. My Chanel sandals are size 39 and last years release on espadrilles are size 39. I'm looking to purchase quilted ballerina flats. I heard they run small. Am I safe with getting a 40. Or try for 39? I take US sizing 8.5. Any help would be appreciated! Tia!! [emoji6]

Your espadrilles are canvas or leather? I heard canvas are true to size whereas leather runs slightly smaller (around 1/2 size) is it true?

Anyway, I bought a pair of ballerinas size EU 39.5 after which it stretch and became to big for me I requested for insoles from Chanel and suits me just right.

I recently found out that I'm a EU 38.5 and when I wanted to buy another pair of ballerinas my SA advised me to stick to EU 38.5 instead of upsizing to EU 39 as it will stretch and Chanel insoles are 1 size down (insoles provided by my local boutique, unsure about your area though) so if I were to get a EU 39, it will be too big and if I put insoles the shoes will run too small.

But I have inevitable blisters at the back of my foot, so I use the shoe expander to make it slightly roomier yet fits snugly on my feet.

Then again, it's up to your preference:smile: Hope I did help you decide! [emoji173]️ I'm planning to get the espadrilles and high cut next. Outsourcing them as my local boutique ran outta stock! [emoji5]️

Your espadrilles are canvas or leather? I heard canvas are true to size whereas leather runs slightly smaller (around 1/2 size) is it true?

Anyway, I bought a pair of ballerinas size EU 39.5 after which it stretch and became to big for me I requested for insoles from Chanel and suits me just right.

I recently found out that I'm a EU 38.5 and when I wanted to buy another pair of ballerinas my SA advised me to stick to EU 38.5 instead of upsizing to EU 39 as it will stretch and Chanel insoles are 1 size down (insoles provided by my local boutique, unsure about your area though) so if I were to get a EU 39, it will be too big and if I put insoles the shoes will run too small.

But I have inevitable blisters at the back of my foot, so I use the shoe expander to make it slightly roomier yet fits snugly on my feet.

Then again, it's up to your preference:smile: Hope I did help you decide! [emoji173]️ I'm planning to get the espadrilles and high cut next. Outsourcing them as my local boutique ran outta stock! [emoji5]️

Thanks for your info! What size are you in US?

Thanks for your info! What size are you in US?

I'm usually a U.S. 7. Which is EU 39. And when I read threads saying that Chanel shoes are "generally made smaller" I got obsessed with get shoes a 1/2 size bigger...

When I got my first Chanel shoes in 39.5 and after a few rounds of using them it became too big and when I walked in them it became so sloppy my heartache because Chanel shoes are really pricey!!! Hehehehe.

So I decided to try on a few sizes up and down to find out my Chanel size and I found it. Prolly you should too! So you won't get something you love in the wrong size and your money will go to waste. It's best:smile: Good luck! [emoji179]

Someone please help me decide on sizing. My Chanel sandals are size 39 and last years release on espadrilles are size 39. I'm looking to purchase quilted ballerina flats. I heard they run small. Am I safe with getting a 40. Or try for 39? I take US sizing 8.5. Any help would be appreciated! Tia!! [emoji6]

I'm a 36 in Chanel sandals and leather espadrilles but a 35.5 in ballerina flats. FYI, I'm also a 5.5 in Tory burch revas (the old style with the same lasted back).

Generally I'm a US7 or EU37-38 [emoji15] But in Chanel shoes, some heels I fit in EU37 but some ballerina flats I need to wear EU38/38.5 [emoji28]

Ferragamo I'm a US7.5 for heels & flats and Valentino I'm EU38 for flats [emoji169]

Definitely try the shoes (especially in the evening) on before you buy it [emoji5]️ it takes me at least 1/2 times before buying becoz I want to make sure I'm happy with the size and it's quite some money to pay [emoji87]