Do Chanel shoes run true to size?

Generally I'm a US7 or EU37-38 [emoji15] But in Chanel shoes, some heels I fit in EU37 but some ballerina flats I need to wear EU38/38.5 [emoji28]

Ferragamo I'm a US7.5 for heels & flats and Valentino I'm EU38 for flats [emoji169]

Definitely try the shoes (especially in the evening) on before you buy it [emoji5]️ it takes me at least 1/2 times before buying becoz I want to make sure I'm happy with the size and it's quite some money to pay [emoji87]

We share the same size and experience! I've yet to put on my ballerinas.. I got them in EU 38.5 [emoji16]

Hi ladies- I have just purchased my first pair of ballet flats. Classic cap toe cream and black.
I usually wear a U.S. Size 8.5 or 9 and in the Chanel flat I purchased a 40. Now I'm obsessed and want a black quilted pair. For those of you with more experience do you think I will be the same size in the flat quilted ballet flats? Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 442
Hi ladies- I have just purchased my first pair of ballet flats. Classic cap toe cream and black.

I usually wear a U.S. Size 8.5 or 9 and in the Chanel flat I purchased a 40. Now I'm obsessed and want a black quilted pair. For those of you with more experience do you think I will be the same size in the flat quilted ballet flats? Thank you!

Definitely go try them on if you can [emoji4] For me, with different styles Chanel shoes, my size differs from 1/2 to 1 size up [emoji87]

For me this and the quilted style ran huge for me this season.

Love seeing all your photos! For those of you who own the lambskin flats, how much would you say they stretch?

I just bought my first pair (beige with black cap toe) and they feel VERY snug in the toe area. The next size up felt a lot better around the toes but the heel kept slipping a little bit. SA assured me that the smaller size would stretch but they feel very stiff.

Any experiences? I'd really appreciate it!

X Linda

Anyone know how these particular Chanel slingbacks fit? From A/W15. Also, there's a kid suede version (though, I'm eyeing the goatskin). Would there be much difference in fit between the two?

image.jpg

Anyone know how these particular Chanel slingbacks fit? From A/W15. Also, there's a kid suede version (though, I'm eyeing the goatskin). Would there be much difference in fit between the two?

View attachment 3146398

Both fit exactly the same, slingbacks are hard to figure out the correct size cause it depends so much how you like them and work for you in terms of fitting the strap at your ankle. If you choose your regular US size it will fit like .5 cm large, tiny gap at the heel and the strap will be a little loose but not that much to fall off, if you go .5 size then it will fit exact at your heel no slippage but elastic will be a little snug. That considering if you have skinny feet, if you have regular feet then go with your US size (ex. If you are 7 US choose 7 in the shoe which is European)