Dior Fine Jewelry

I'm considering the MOP Rose des Vents as my first fine jewelry purchase! I'd love to get it for regular wear but am scared about the MOP. How has it held up for you?
The ring is perfect. The necklace I don’t take off when showering or swimming so there is definitely wear on the MOP side as I wear it with the RdV side facing out. It is very minimal wear though and I have been very happy with my purchases!

Reactions: Cool Breeze
New to me, Christian Dior Diorette ring with aquamarine and amethyst, pink sapphire, yellow sapphire, and tsavorite with enamel.

I saw the amethyst version of this ring in Rome in 2012 and become so enamoured with it. It was totally out of my price range and i never forgot how beautiful it was. I was relaxing and saw an advert for an auction of this one and managed to get it for 1/3 of the retail from 12 years ago. Also it was my size which surprised me as the ring is not resizeable.

So happy and excited.

Attachments

• CD diorette aquamarine.jpg
    CD diorette aquamarine.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 39
  • CD diorette aquamarine2.jpg
    CD diorette aquamarine2.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 39
  • CD diorette aquamarine3.jpg
    CD diorette aquamarine3.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 39
New to me, Christian Dior Diorette ring with aquamarine and amethyst, pink sapphire, yellow sapphire, and tsavorite with enamel.

I saw the amethyst version of this ring in Rome in 2012 and become so enamoured with it. It was totally out of my price range and i never forgot how beautiful it was. I was relaxing and saw an advert for an auction of this one and managed to get it for 1/3 of the retail from 12 years ago. Also it was my size which surprised me as the ring is not resizeable.

So happy and excited.
What a great story! You definitely were meant to own this very beautiful and special piece.

So happy and excited.
This is one of my favourite rings, ever! Congratulations on getting it for such a good price!

• Love
Reactions: JessicaRabbit1
The ring is perfect. The necklace I don’t take off when showering or swimming so there is definitely wear on the MOP side as I wear it with the RdV side facing out. It is very minimal wear though and I have been very happy with my purchases!
Have you noticed any shrink of the MOP with the water exposure? I just got one about a few weeks ago (the necklace!). I know with VCA they say you shouldn't shower with it because it'll shrink. Also do you have any issues with dirt/etc getting stuck in the little crevices of the necklace?