Dior Fine Jewelry

Thank you!! I’ve been wearing it lately and love it! Perfect every day piece!

My SA also said not to worry about it in the shower unlike VCA pieces. Not sure how it really will hold up but I’ve been showering with it!
I’m so on the fence between this one and the one with the moon on the other side. The final sale thing scares me a bit also. I’m good with store credit lol but I’m just wanting to be sure on which one. They’re both stunning. I layered it with my VCA MOP and it was quite pretty!

How does Dior's quality compare to VCA? I am debating between the Rose des Vents pendant with onyx (or turquoise) and the onyx vintage Alhambra necklace. I tried on both and liked the Dior design better, but the Dior pendant seems to be a lot lighter and thinner than VCA

How does Dior's quality compare to VCA? I am debating between the Rose des Vents pendant with onyx (or turquoise) and the onyx vintage Alhambra necklace. I tried on both and liked the Dior design better, but the Dior pendant seems to be a lot lighter and thinner than VCA
Stunning. Well made, but the rose des vents line, in particular, IMO, is overpriced. It’s light but much stronger than some chanel jewelry IMO. Doesn’t hold its value nearly as well as VCA. Scary that VCA is very well priced in comparison, but VCA is also the much more popular choice.

Stunning. Well made, but the rose des vents line, in particular, IMO, is overpriced. It’s light but much stronger than some chanel jewelry IMO. Doesn’t hold its value nearly as well as VCA. Scary that VCA is very well priced in comparison, but VCA is also the much more popular choice.
Thank you for your input! That's what I feel as well. The price of rose des vents turquoise pendant is really close to VCA, which made me question if it's worth to get it.

Reactions: 880
I haven’t purchased anything yet but do have my eye on the actual rose ring (don’t know the actual name) I tried the Rose des Vents in MOP and really liked it to layer with my VCA but I did not buy it as I’m not 100% sold.

how have these been holding up? I always hear about MOP being delicate and I've never tried it in jewelry haha

i wonder if they heavily coat the mop? to make it more durable perhaps?
So far my ring and bracelet look totally brand new. The necklace obviously has more “wear” since the MOP side is on my skin 24/7. But it just has skin oil and stuff that I can wipe off when I take it off. I’ve said this before but the ring is literally my favorite ring! It just adds something special. Totally worth it in my opinion If you were looking for something to add an impact!

tried the rose des vents rings today in pink opal and onyx—loved them!! will try mother of pearl next time, but it wasn’t in stock when i was there. onyx would match the pendant i have right now, but i love the soft femininity of the pink opal, although it’s fragility scares me
1B39EE1B-4B63-4633-8DF4-4ADCEB4D5C48.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: averagejoe
I have a question for you more-experienced fine-jewelry people: My S.A. knows that I love Victoire de Castellane's designs, and I've bought some fine jewelry from her. She was telling me about a special fine-jewelry event that Dior is holding in my area and asked if I wanted to go. She said there would be a lot of high-jewelry pieces there. I said yes, thinking it was an exhibition, and I could go admire the designs. Maybe I was naive to think I could just go and look. Now I have an hour-long appt -- what have i gotten myself into?