Dior Fine Jewelry

I regret not buying the Dior rose bagatelle bracelet on resell. It was being sold for like 1/4 the original price. So stunning. It was there for over a year, and I kept telling myself that I should wait to buy it, because it’s Dior jewelry, and the rose bagatelle is so ornate and difficult to wear everyday. Also, my mom never liked flower themed jewelry, and I worried I wouldn’t ever be able to wear it.

Then in December, I thought of it again, and it was sold. Omg. I’m still sad about it. I literally search for it every day on google to find it again on resale to no avail.

I always try to make one big purchase a year. Last year, I bought the Bulgari serpenti bracelet. And this year, I’m planning to buy the VCA pave Alhambra bracelet. If I had bought the Dior bracelet, I wouldn’t be able to buy the pieces from the jewelry houses. On one hand, I guess it’s alright, because the serpenti and Alhambra are much easier to wear every day. But on the other hand, the rose bagatelle is so special and gorgeous. A little part of me feels a lot of regret over it.

This is similar to when I didn’t buy the Tiffany bird on the rock brooch for $35,000 and then one year later it became $75,000. I bought the Victoria bracelet instead, which was more expensive than the brooch at the time, but now a part of me always feels remorse that I chose the wrong item. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. Obviously, the brooch would not have been wearable everyday either, but now it feels like such a good value for the piece at the time.

I have rose de vent bracelets and wear with juc thin bracelet. they are so pretty and dainty , not many people wear and even not many know if it’s dior? , maybe unless die hard fan of the brand.

I have the Rose des Vents bracelet in lapis and I love how it's not so widely seen on other people! And the superstitious part of me likes the lore around it as well.
I did see quite a lot of variation on the coloration of each piece though, since they use natural stone, so I would pick one out in person in store if possible.

I went to a launch party for GEM Dior. The design suits a varied of fashion styles and is gender neutral. The sample bracelets were too small for me to really try on but I loved the rings and preordered one. They come in 3 types of gold, with or without diamonds. Well priced. You can also find them on their website.

IMG_5256.jpeg

IMG_5257.jpeg

IMG_5255.jpeg

20230330_083731_389CED.jpeg

I went to a launch party for GEM Dior. The design suits a varied of fashion styles and is gender neutral. The sample bracelets were too small for me to really try on but I loved the rings and preordered one. They come in 3 types of gold, with or without diamonds. Well priced. You can also find them on their website.

View attachment 5769975

View attachment 5769976

View attachment 5769977

View attachment 5769978
I ADORE this gem dior line. a bracelet is on my wishlist.

• Thanks
Reactions: Txoceangirl