Dior Chat Thread

On all handbags as well? Are you in the US?
I have the same question.

Does anyone know whether it's possible to get the mini lady dior with a regular leather strap instead of the chain? Thanks.
I heard you can get one upon request. Never tested that out, but it's what I've been told.

does anyone know the difference between patent leather and glossy iridescent calfskin? is the glossy leather also patent?
I’m trying to figure this out myself. I went into the boutique and tried on the small d-joy in iridescent yellow and it’s exquisite. The SA told me it’s different from patent, but it feels similar - glossier than lamb but less wet looking/shiny than patent. It’s also a coated leather and has this gorgeous pearl shimmer that made my heart skip a beat. But I read the coating can rub off from lotion and wear and tear, and not easily repaired.. Debating if I should just stick with the regular lambskin or to take a risk. The iridescent leather is :love:.

It’s also a coated leather and has this gorgeous pearl shimmer that made my heart skip a beat. But I read the coating can rub off from lotion and wear and tear, and not easily repaired.. Debating if I should just stick with the regular lambskin or to take a risk. The iridescent leather is :love:.
Get what you really want and that makes your heart skip a beat! I understand the wear-and-tear concerns anout the iridescent leather, but don't settle for something that you're not as excited about :flowers:

Reactions: kohl_mascara
Get what you really want and that makes your heart skip a beat! I understand the wear-and-tear concerns anout the iridescent leather, but don't settle for something that you're not as excited about :flowers:
Thank you! Excellent advice :love: Now I need to figure out what size… small or medium?? lol. Unfortunately I don’t think the pearlescent comes in the medium but I feel like medium is more practical!

anybody know if they'll re-stock the Valentines Day collection? I went to the boutique yesterday with the intent on purchasing:
- https://www.dior.com/en_us/fashion/...uifp&queryID=f287afa7276719c2f833f770dc7b4365

The SA said he didn't have any in-stock but could probably order it for me so I paid in full. Today he texted me that it was indeed sold out, I wouldn't be receiving it and he would be issuing me a refund.

Am pretty disappointed, I know it's not his fault but he didn't seem to think it'd be restocked. Has anyone *hopefully* heard differently?