Dior Chat Thread

Any word on when the Dior boutique in King of Prussia is opening up? I was hoping to stop in there to look at the new Lilac collection next weekend since I would be there anyway, but the website for KOP mall still just says 'coming soon'...

Any word on when the Dior boutique in King of Prussia is opening up? I was hoping to stop in there to look at the new Lilac collection next weekend since I would be there anyway, but the website for KOP mall still just says 'coming soon'...
The lilac is AMAZING. Is there another one close by? It's truly truly so beautiful. Lilac is everywhere this season, so I do worry it's a bit oversaturated, but pink and purple are my colors since I was age 6, so I am very very tempted to add something to my collection. I have the lilac small wallet already.

The lilac is AMAZING. Is there another one close by? It's truly truly so beautiful. Lilac is everywhere this season, so I do worry it's a bit oversaturated, but pink and purple are my colors since I was age 6, so I am very very tempted to add something to my collection. I have the lilac small wallet already.
Purple is my color too (hence my screen name), my concern with all the purple bags is "ouch my wallet"!

I've been literally dreaming of a lilac LD for years, natch it chose it exist the same season as the lilac coco handle of my dreams... If LV releases a lilac Pouchette Métis I'm on ban island for sure. And probably onto something, because those are the three bags I've had literal dreams about in lilac for years.

I'll be at Short Hills in mid-late April, so I don't think seeing the collection will be an issue, the issue will be deciding between the LD in lilac and in that gorgeous red and white butterfly print that I tried on a while ago and still stalk on the website since I passed on it to buy a Chanel mini rectangle then...

Oh? Did you post pics of the wallet anywhere? Not enough real life pics of this collection floating around.

IMG_2283.jpegIMG_2285.jpegIMG_2288.jpegHere are pics!
Purple is my color too (hence my screen name), my concern with all the purple bags is "ouch my wallet"!

I've been literally dreaming of a lilac LD for years, natch it chose it exist the same season as the lilac coco handle of my dreams... If LV releases a lilac Pouchette Métis I'm on ban island for sure. And probably onto something, because those are the three bags I've had literal dreams about in lilac for years.

I'll be at Short Hills in mid-late April, so I don't think seeing the collection will be an issue, the issue will be deciding between the LD in lilac and in that gorgeous red and white butterfly print that I tried on a while ago and still stalk on the website since I passed on it to buy a Chanel mini rectangle then...

Oh? Did you post pics of the wallet anywhere? Not enough real life pics of this collection floating around.
Also tried ostrich wowwww.

Can someone explain how dior bag collections are announced and released? I'm familiar with Chanel's system (6 seasons), and LV, with SA's providing PDF's of upcoming bags, but how is it done at Dior? Do clients know what will be released in the fall outside of the runway shoot? New client. Thank you!

Does anybody know when this exquisite beauty is coming to US or Japan at all?? (Going to Japan in a week) 😩 This bag is showing up only in Korea and Australia online rn. I need this bag in my life 🥺 and it’s too late to change my plans to go to Korea instead 😂

Attachments

• IMG_1670.png
    IMG_1670.png
    315.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Question for everyone: does anyone actually use their holiday minaudières as a handbag? I love the two gold ones I purchased (see photo and ignore the Chanels. I was getting a pic of all my gold bags,) but I use them as decor in my closet - not as handbags.
IMG_7128.jpeg
Am I missing an opportunity? They feel more like fun toys than a wardrobe items to me but I may be missing something. Also, I’d love to see any photos you may have of them styled with your outfits. :flowers:

Reactions: averagejoe