Dior Chat Thread

does anyone know when dior collections generally drop? like how chanel has like 23S, 23P, and all that. what's dior's schedule usually like o: i know they dropped cruise recently with the butterfly motif.

I just purchased a pre-loved Lady Dior. And had it shipped to wrong address, but that's a different story! I am anxiously awaiting and prepping for her arrival. It's a medium red patent Lady Dior. I've been looking at the Mitzah scarves for a while, for my hair, but as I'm researching, I see a recommendation for adding them to the handles to protect them. Will a Mitzah fit on a medium handle? Would I need two of the same scarf or two that coordinate? I'd love to see pics. And I hadn't even thought of an organizer. I do have a Zoomoni in my LV Speedy. Does a patent medium Lady Dior need one? I don't carry a lot in my purse, but if it helps with structure and doesn't add too much weight, I should probably get one. There are now two thicknesses so I'm wondering which of the two I should get.