Did you Born Rich???

Status
Not open for further replies.
jaffa said:
Thank you! God that bothered me. (*former English teacher turned magazine editor*)

Magazine editor!!! OMG! What a fantastic career! I always had a dream to be a big fashion editor one day (kind of like the editor in the Devil Wears Prada)! So interesting!

jag said:
Magazine editor!!! OMG! What a fantastic career! I always had a dream to be a big fashion editor one day (kind of like the editor in the Devil Wears Prada)! So interesting!

lol, jag. I wish it were that exciting. But my magazine is a small trade publication for the imaging (as in printers and copiers) industry. But it is really good looking and well designed :smile:

Perhaps all this rudeness scared her away? I admit, I am fairly new to this forum. However, I monitor a lot of different threads here, and I have NEVER seen you guys be so rude! You are usually ALL very nice, supportive, friendly people. I'm sorry, but shame on you for this! This thread makes us sound like some of the other snotty, horrible, mean blogs out there! Aaaarrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!

Sherri S. said:
Perhaps all this rudeness scared her away? I admit, I am fairly new to this forum. However, I monitor a lot of different threads here, and I have NEVER seen you guys be so rude! You are usually ALL very nice, supportive, friendly people. I'm sorry, but shame on you for this! This thread makes us sound like some of the other snotty, horrible, mean blogs out there! Aaaarrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!

agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.