Did you Born Rich???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanguar said:
Oh dear...
Maybe we can take up a donation so she gets her crocodile Hermes faster??? I mean, I just can't stand that she would have to wait a month. Oops, coffee break is over. Man it sucks to work for a living. At least it's fulfilling.

:lol: !!!!!

I know some very wealthy people in Russia and Ukraine, how have body guards, loads and loads of money, yatchs blah blah blah , and unforntuantly they are scared for their lives everyday. They are afraid of having friends who will use them and all they want is a loyal friend. They certainly do not flaunt their riches!!! they don't talk about money, and I think it is super distasteful to talk about money. all i have to say in this post is UGH. ugh ugh.

WOW...:weird:
i do agree with the point of fact that if you didnt bust your Briazillian waxed Hyniee making that dough, it's not technicly .."yours" ... My mom and dad gave my adorible little brother at the tender age of 8 a worth while lecture, when he was beginning to show a hint of pretention
"i dont have to worry about working to hard ever ... we're rich!"
- "no... your motther and I are rich... you have nothing " ;)

Celesus said:
WOW...:weird:
i do agree with the point of fact that if you didnt bust your Briazillian waxed Hyniee making that dough, it's not technicly .."yours" ... My mom and dad gave my adorible little brother at the tender age of 8 a worth while lecture, when he was beginning to show a hint of pretention
"i dont have to worry about working to hard ever ... we're rich!"
- "no... your motther and I are rich... you have nothing " ;)

ONE HUNDRED PRECENT AGREE!
I know a lot of young girls in my area look for dating guys who drive nice cars have nice clothes and these are teens. If a teenage boy is driving a nice car 99% its not his but his parents. Its soo tacky to even look at these things.

Minnie said:
ONE HUNDRED PRECENT AGREE!
I know a lot of young girls in my area look for dating guys who drive nice cars have nice clothes and these are teens. If a teenage boy is driving a nice car 99% its not his but his parents. Its soo tacky to even look at these things.

i completely understand that one ! Love should come from looking into the eyes of some one and feeling your fingers tingle and your heart skip a beat .. no matter if he's a pauper or a prince ... but know chickies who only think the benz is important ::sigh::

Megs said:
I hate to say this because I may be reading into things, but I have found that many people who flaunted their money were lacking in the *wealth* that they really needed...

Or maybe we all are taking this the wrong way... although I doubt that...

agreed

My family used to be rich(in our old country) but not anymore. Now, we are just working class people.

"Money can't buy happiness" I learned this the hard way. After my ex broke up with me, I tried to buy things to cheer me up but it didn't work.

the most precious things in life have absolutely no material value ... like watching the sunrise on the beach with the love of your life .

"....just a drop of water in an endless sea .. it slips away .. and all your money wont another minute buy."
-Kansas Dust in the wind

BTBF said:
My family used to be rich(in our old country) but not anymore. Now, we are just working class people.

"Money can't buy happiness" I learned this the hard way. After my ex broke up with me, I tried to buy things to cheer me up but it didn't work.

I understand this completely. Both your points.

Status
Not open for further replies.