Did you Born Rich???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :huh: :blink: :worried: :sick:

http://www.purseforum.com/101336-post9.html

2. Heh. As my husband says, everyone needs a hobby.

LOL----Good one..............
    Hate to leave this enthralling topic...its the dreaded haircut time.....wish me luck...and no...its not my own personal hairstylist...I go to a salon....LOL....Couldnt resist that last one...I am way too sarcastic...

3. Wow..."spending money" is a hobby??? :blink: well...okay, point taken! :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. oh well, I guess wealth doesn't buy good grammar

5. agree

6. in my experience, the ones that talk most about their oodles and oodles of money are the ones that either don't really have it, or don't have anything BUT it.

either way, i feel sorry for her.

7. I would like to have somebody like that to take shopping with you to carry all the bags!:nuts:

8. I think this whole thread is sad.

9. couldn't agree more;)

10. Agree.

11. I think if you are wealthy and have class, you shouldn't go around stating it because it shouldn't be what makes you as a person.

12. Oh dear...
    Maybe we can take up a donation so she gets her crocodile Hermes faster??? I mean, I just can't stand that she would have to wait a month. Oops, coffee break is over. Man it sucks to work for a living. At least it's fulfilling.

13. I hate to say this because I may be reading into things, but I have found that many people who flaunted their money were lacking in the *wealth* that they really needed...

Or maybe we all are taking this the wrong way... although I doubt that...

14. Totally agree to the n-th degree
    ta-cky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.