Coach Vs Dooney

I love both Dooney and Coach. Dooney bags, I think, are very well made. The ones I have had for awhile still look brand new and I don't baby them either. Dooney may be a tad less expensive than Coach but they each offer wonderful bags and accessories.

D&B AWL is sentimental to me because that was my first "big" bag purchase almost 15 years ago. Comparing it to Coach is apples and oranges, IMO. Each is far different now. I have a couple Coach pieces (recent purchases within this year) and I adore them.

I'm not a dooney fan at all....I've never been wild about any of their styles...my mom just ended up buying one and its in terrible shape already....she's regretting the purchase.

While I'm definitely a Coach fan, some of the recent Dooneys I've seen are pretty cute - not sure what the line is called, but they have suede versions of some bags that look really lush. I'm not a big fan of graphics/writing on their other bags.

dooney was my first "real" bag...so it will always have a special place in my heart...
but i love coach right now.
not a fan of dooney's bags right now...but i think the accessories are cute.