Coach Soho Slim Crossbody

I have to agree- the Soho just reminds me too much of the LV pochette accessoires plus the shoulder strap appears to be fixed and not removable (?). But if you feel a need for this size bag in your collection, the price is unbeatable for a quality bag.
I agree the Dinky is cuter and the Soho didn’t really appeal to me at first. It felt too plain. Until I bought one. Now I’m loving it! It still needs some “umph” or pizazz - maybe a fun bag charm. But t hold a LOT for the size and doubles as a clutch. Factor in the price and one or two will fit nicely in the collection.

Last edited:
I agree the Dinky is cuter and the Soho didn’t really appeal to me at first. It felt too plain. Until I bought one. Now I’m loving it! It still needs some “umph” or pizazz - maybe a fun bag charm. But t hold a LOT for the size and doubles as a clutch. Factor in the price and one or two will fit nicely in the collection.
I agree. I have both as well; my favourite size is a Dinky 24. It holds more than both the Soho or Dinky. The Soho is a great flat against the body bag though. I didn't expect to like it nearly as much as I do. The Vermillion is my favourite. I saw Chestnut in a store on Friday night when I was doing a return; that's a nice basic too, but I like these little bags as a pop of colour.

I agree. I have both as well; my favourite size is a Dinky 24. It holds more than both the Soho or Dinky. The Soho is a great flat against the body bag though. I didn't expect to like it nearly as much as I do. The Vermillion is my favourite. I saw Chestnut in a store on Friday night when I was doing a return; that's a nice basic too, but I like these little bags as a pop of colour.
Vermilion was my gateway drug too. **shakes fist in the direction of @CoachCruiser ;) **

My Black arrives next week. I think the Black Soho, Saddle Dinky & Saddle Saddle will be my daily go-to with all my other pretties popping in and out as size/outfits demand.

I'm going to try to find a fun bag charm to work with both Vermilion & Black while I'm in Vegas. Looking for a fur pom most likely...:happydance:

I thought the Soho was ultra plain and boring for the longest time, until I caved and bought one! I have a Dinky as well, and both have their places. [emoji846]
I like your Chestnut with the lblack leather rose charm. I will be stealing that look for my Burgandy one if it ever ships.

ETA: I absolutely cannot see typos on my phone. Drives me crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: MooMooVT
Agree completely. 24 is my fav. I tried to make a regular Dinky work but I just can't. Dang interior kisslock takes up too much real estate. My biggest bags are Rogue 25s so I don't carry a lot. I find the Soho to just be easy. I charm it up & voila, a great small bag.

Reactions: MooMooVT and Pagan
Agree completely. 24 is my fav. I tried to make a regular Dinky work but I just can't. Dang interior kisslock takes up too much real estate. My biggest bags are Rogue 25s so I don't carry a lot. I find the Soho to just be easy. I charm it up & voila, a great small bag.
I consider my small bags (Dinky/Soho) as just for the day or travel bags. At 50% off, I'm fine with having several for occasional wear. After *bates, I spent less than $110 Canadian on the Bordeaux version.

A small bag for extended carry for me is a Rogue 25; I usually go for Rogue 31 sized bags. I really do like having room to stuff things into them without them looking too full. That's why my little bags are pops of colour to go with outfits rather than neutrals. My bigger bags serve that function for me; I spend more on them and stay in them for longer periods of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: MooMooVT
Agree 100%. Rogue 25 is my “big bag” :biggrin:

I wrongly assumed that the Soho strap would have dogleash clips like the Dinky strap and that I could use the straps interchangeably so I was initially disappointed when my vermillion Soho arrived. I also didn’t like the connectors on the Soho strap because they didn’t seem durable. I was going to return the the bag but changed my mind after I walked around the house with it. I really like the combination of the smooth leather and textured strap and I love the color. Still not too comfortable with the strap connectors, though.

I wrongly assumed that the Soho strap would have dogleash clips like the Dinky strap and that I could use the straps interchangeably so I was initially disappointed when my vermillion Soho arrived. I also didn’t like the connectors on the Soho strap because they didn’t seem durable. I was going to return the the bag but changed my mind after I walked around the house with it. I really like the combination of the smooth leather and textured strap and I love the color. Still not too comfortable with the strap connectors, though.
I felt similarly at first. I've found the connectors secure and if you have a couple different colors - you can swap Soho strap for Soho strap. Maybe an excuse to pick up another color? :angel:

Reactions: CoachCruiser
View attachment 3923526 View attachment 3923527
My flax soho came today. I haven't seen this color posted, so I added a couple pics. It's burnished and the inside pocket is oxblood. It's a bit tighter fitting in my things in than I hoped. I love the color and how it feels, but I'm on the fence since I have a lot of crossbody purses. Maybe it'll stretch out some.

This is gorgeous, and I really love the Oxblood lining!!!